'...the wrong idea.'

Arlo/POV/

What the fuck!? Why does he have to be so cute this ti- . Why does he have to be so cute all the time!?!? Now I have to meet him in free periods? What did I get myself intoooooooo!?!? I flew into a gay panic, closing the restroom door quietly, and walking at a faster pace than usual just to avoid the rest of the interaction. It was to much for me, I already felt my face heat up right after I got out. And the way he looked at me... G O D!!
I see Howard moping Down the hallway, as a poster caught his eye. As soon as he saw it, he chuckled. Whatever was on that poster must've been so fucking ridiculous or amusing to make one stop by and laught at it. "Howard," I say in a stern and steady voice. "What do you have there?"
"A-a-ar-Arlo!" Howard stutters, giving me a nervous look "something wrong?" I ask, I was actually a little concerned at the heed of the moment, but he was just "startled," ",didn't expect you to be here!" Mutters Howard, Nervously . "It's just this poster, I guess" I walk towards Howard's direction. Hey, what do you know! Just realised I'm taller than him, I guess that's one point of my intimidation, maybe that's why lower-tiers or just short people in general don't come up to me often. I take a look at the poster, slightly having to bend down because of where it was pinned,and because of my hight, my lower back hurt like hell.
The first paragraph on the poster was explaining the situation of a super hero dying for the sake of a cripple-like person. This of course didn't really concern me, it had nothing to do with Wellston High. I move my eyes to the next paragraph and it has a question, something that would definitely piss Remi off. Right below that, it was a chart with votes on it to see which super hero was most likely to die next. It looks like someone ripped it down and crumpled the piece of paper, but a certain someone was putting them back up like it was nothing. I look away from the paper and see someone running down the hall, it was... Isen! "Huh, speak of the devil" I say, slightly changing the tone of my voice, making sure that he heard. "Arlo! There you are!" Isen shouted in relief, yet was panicking at the sight of me next to the poster. I saw Remi was also by him, running towards my direction. Remi starts to speak,"Arlo!"
"Remi?" I ask, unsure of what they wanted to tell me so desperately. "Do you know who's putting these up?!" Remi shouts, flailing a piece of crushed paper. I could barley make out what she was trying to show me, and it was just that shitty poster. "So what do you want?" I ask Remi and Isen."Well someone is pinning these up all around the school! I didn't even make them!" Isen started off "I keep on taking them down, but no matter how many times I do so, they just get pinned up again, whether ripped or crushed or destroyed in some other manner!" Remi quickly pointed out. "I tried to find out who it was and-."
"To be honest, this isn't my problem" I interrupt."W-what?" Isen says in shock."If anything, you should just go ask Cecile" I face Remi. "And I know how much you're trying to avenge your brother by finding out who killed him, but I can't say that it is my problem either" Remi nods her head in sorrow, yet still has her fierce look, ripping down the poster and burning it this time. I glance at Isen as walks past me, Isen's face turned from shock to worry, real fast, as he picked up the pace. Our 'argument' was so long I didn't even realise Howard was gone.

Isen/POV/

I'm pretty pissed that Arlo, the person who technically has the highest rank, excluding Seraphina here, doesn't do anything in this situation. I walk past him, following Remi to burn the rest of the posters, and Arlo quickly gives me a heavy glance, staring at me with disgust. I could tell he wasn't happy just by looking into his eyes. I get the biggest shiver and walk a little faster just to avoid him for the rest of the day. I look back again just to make sure he isn't going to kill me right then and there, but just like that, he was gone!

Skip into the free period

John/POV/

He told me to meet him on the rooftop, wonder why... I wait for thirty minutes... I guess he ditched me. I lean onto the fence, sliding down until I fully sat down on the floor. I took my phone out, and— oh for fuck's sake, it's out of battery, I swear I put it on low power mode! Whatever, doesn't look like I can do shit now, I'll need Remi's ability to recha- "Sorry," Arlo shows up, finally.",I was kept b- that doesn't matter, were you waitng for long?" He asks, looking at me strangely. "Nope." I reply , I didn't want him to apologise for such a stupid thing. "Well, why did you tell me to come up here?" I question. "Do you actually have anything else better to do?" Arlo asked back.
"Well, I don't think you need to  know." Arlo walks slowly towards me, crouches down and sits down a good 60cm away from me. "So" Arlo started "there's someone putting shit posters up, they're about s-"
"Super hero thing? Yeah I already read it, it was pinned on the board yesterday afternoon,"
"It was???"
"Yeah." I attempt to turn my phone on again. It turns on!h-hey! It worked! 6 notifications from Seraphina212. I skim through the texts she had sent me. Welp, looks like she just wanted to nag me throughout the day... I hear Arlo shuffling towards me, I turn my head to see what he's trying to do and his face was right infront of me. I quickly make a sharp movement away from him, now leaning on both of my elbows. "What are you-" Arlo slams his hand right next to me, grabbing my hand tightly. I try to push him away, literally anyone could open the door and get the wrong idea. Yet he done the same thing with my other hand. At this point, he was on top of me, and I had nothing to lean on so I was basically laying down, pinned, again.

Sorry if this is also lame!
I got a little carried away with Arlo's POV, I promise I'll make John's POV longer!
I'll try to make chapters daily too so, y e a h