'More than a cripple...'

John/P O V/

*annoying alarm noises*
I make a loud groan whilst turning my alarm off. It's already Monday, huh. I start to get up with a sudden pain in my back, "oh yeah" I murmured "must've been the two assholes who whooped my ass yesterday, How pathetically pitiful..." I get up and start getting dressed. Just as soon as I finished doing my tie, my phone starts vibrating. I look over to see who was calling me at this hour , and of course it would be Seraphina . I grab the phone hesitantly, 'she doesn't call this early...' I picked up the call. "Wazzup" Seraphina says with a stern voice.
"Wouldn't you call this a little too early for a call?! I was worried something had happened for a second!" I aggressively responded. "Uhhhh, I didn't sleep, like, at all. So now I'm calling you to say I won't turn up."
"Wait so-wait-" i stuttered, slowly starting to tremble. " what do you mean you're not going to turn up?" I say, still pretending I don't know what she means. "I decided that I'd rather skip and sleep through the day rather that acting like a total lowlife, TT_TT" Welp, looks like I'm going to have a day in hell...
I hope I see Arlo, but he is pretty annoying so what's the point. He can call me a 'worthless cripple' or a 'lucky lowlife' but that won't stop him from being hot af-
"SHUT UP!"
My thoughts were disturbed by an argument outside. I take a quick peek through the window and to my surprise it's Blyke and Isen, Blyke, charging his beam in a KaMeHaMe position, ready to blast it towards Isen's direction. Isen on the other hand is ready to dodge, teasing Blyke as much as he can, yet he still can't get over a fucking pen.I take no notice and get out, quickly locking the door behind me, making sure I don't get too late to the entrance -. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, KICKING ME IN THE STOMACH FOR A FUCKING PEN" A familiar voice shouts. "IT WAS A NEW PEN, YET YOU STILL DECIDE TO BREAK MY SHIT JUST LIKE LAST TIME!?"another voice shouts, followed by a deafening sound that was almost unbearable to take. I run from the fight, hoping I wasn't going to die in the process. "Sweet Jesus, that was a close one!" I mumbled to myself.

Arlo /POV/

Hhhhhhh, does this guy ever talk about something other than himself??
*Super cool sound effect of Blyke's beam being shot off* "Blykes beam?" I say, rather more intensely than I intended to.
"Yeah, doesn't look like he's happy with..." Howard stops "waitHangOnASecondIsntThatJohn?" I switch my focus to John, looks like he didn't bother gelling his hair, fuck, now he looks even hotter. His hair is all messy but.....hhhhh, it just looks real fine as fuck. He starts slowing down and his head tilts up. We make brief eye contact and he blushes a little, quickly looking for something else he can put his attention to. I also feel that I've blushed, I place one of my hands on the side of my face, covering it mostly. "And I was like 'Shu- Arlo, you good? You seem pretty Down right now." Howard pointed out. "Oh, no it's nothing," I replied "let's just go inside, I don't want another detention, thinking about it is already killing me" I continued, finishing off with a rough sigh.
50 minuetes later — it's now a free period for Arlo.
I get out of my class, inspecting everyone's uniform carefully, I seriously had nothing else better to do, and John had a literature class right now, but I'm sure he's skipping it right now. I take a deep breath and heavily let it out as I start to turn around and walk towards the men's restroom. My hands were covered in small cuts, from when Seraphina smashed a hole through my barrier. I forgot to wash them later yesterday. I opened the door and directed my vision to one person, leaning against the wall, sliding through his phone. He looked up and, shit. It's John. We make full eye contact for at least two seconds before John turns his phone off and slips it into his pocket, "you skipping too?" He asks.
"U-um, no this is a free period for me, h-how about you?" I embarrassingly stutter out. The silence that I mistook as judgment was just John trying to think of something to say."uh, I'm pretty sure that my literature teach is gonna shit a brick, since this is the second time I've sk- wait, why do you need to know this?" John stopped "I'm a cripple aren't I...?"

John/POV/

I start to face the exit of the restroom and walk towards it. But as soon as I stop leaning on the wall behind me — I get slammed onto it by my collar, now pinned by Arlo. Maybe too close for comfort, but that wasn't important right now. Arlo looks really attractive from up close, his blue eyes look like a sea at tranquil. "We both know you're more than a cripple to me~" Arlo deeply purred."whatever you say King~" I deeply purr back. He loosens his grip a small bit. I give him a lustful look, whilst grabbing Arlo's tie and pulling it towards myself in one shank. This of course startled him, that's the reaction I wanted. "So are you just going to stare at me or what?"His eyes widen as his face becomes full of red. He loosens his grip from my wrist and he quickly turns away ,demanding, "never speak of this..."
"Okay, your royal highness~" I replied in a tone, might as well screw with him for a bit while I'm at it.
Arlo scoffed. He quickly takes a splash of water on his hands and then says in a turn-on voice "meet me on the rooftop after your two periods".
" Sure."

Sorry if this part is bad, it is literally my first fanfiction