Star's Lullaby

I'm sorry but there wasn't any audio without the background noises, so please try and ignore the horse and monkey lol.

Other than that here's the key:

Bold: Song Lyrics
Italics: Thoughts
Underlined: Author's Note

And again, I sincerely apologize for the background noises.

Author's Note:

You are a stand user, your stand is Heaven's Song (The image below is Heaven's Song)

Stats:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: B

Range: A

Persistence: C

Precision: B

Whenever you summon Heaven's Song your outfit will change. (The outfit below is what you wear whenever you summon Heaven's Song)

 (The outfit below is what you wear whenever you summon Heaven's Song)

Everything is in Y/N's POV

"ORAORAORA!", Star yelled as he sent an enemy flying, "Whew another enemy down, good job Jotaro!", I said while smiling, "Yare yare daze...", Jotaro said as he pulled down the hat to cover his eyes, "All right guys, let's keep moving forward! We don't have a lot of time left to just sit around." Joseph said as he began walking towards the jeep, I then began to follow Joseph and the others to the jeep, so we could get to the next town, but suddenly I heard "ORA!" from behind me, I turned to see Jotaro looking at Star with an annoyed look on his face, 'It seems that Jotaro is annoyed with something because Star is acting strange, but what could it be?', I thought as I stared at Jotaro and Star. "Jotaro, is everything ok?", Kakyoin asked as he began walking towards Jotaro only to be answered with a punch delivered by Star Platinum, "ORA!", Star Platinum yelled as he delivered the punch, "OH MY GOD!", Joseph screamed as I quickly ran towards Kakyoin while Polnareff and Avdol got into a fighting stance, "Kakyoin! Are you ok?", I asked as I crouched down to help Kakyoin up, "Yeah, I'm fine", Kakyoin said as he grunted in pain while trying to get up with my help. I then sent a glare towards Jotaro, "Jotaro, you need to get Star under control before I do.", I said, "Shut the hell up! You don't think I've been trying to this whole time! He won't listen because he's still riled up from the last fight. I'm trying to shut him up, but he won't, so I don't know what to tell you!" Jotaro shouted as he started to get angry at me, which made the situation with Star even worse, "Hey instead of arguing, how about we try and calm Star Platinum down?", Polnareff said as he was getting annoyed with our bickering. Polnareff then tried summoning Silver Chariot only to be stopped by Joseph, "M-Mr. Joestar, what are you doing?", Polnareff asked, "Don't summon Silver Chariot, He'll only cause harm to Star Platinum and Jotaro, We can use Purple Hermit to restrain Star Platinum.", "I agree with Mr. Joestar, while he's restrained he can collect his thoughts and calm down", Avdol said, "I agree with them", Kakyoin and I said, agreeing with both Mr. Joestar and Avdol's ideas, "Fine, but if that doesn't work then I'll handle the situation with Silver Chariot.", Polnareff said. "Purple Hermit!", Joseph shouted as he summoned his stand. Dark purple, thorny vines shot towards Star Platinum and began wrapping itself around Star Platinum's torso, "ORA!", Star yelled as he struggling to be free. We all watched as Star Platinum continued to struggle against Purple Hermit's constricting grasp. "I don't think it's working; Purple Hermit is making it worse.", I said observing Star's behavior as it got worse but then suddenly, I realized something...We're harming Jotaro too, "Mr. Joestar! You need to release Star, you're hurting Jotaro!", I said while trying to help Jotaro with the pain, Joseph then panicked and quickly released Star Platinum. "Are you ok, Jotaro?", I asked as I looked at Jotaro with worry, "Yare yare, yeah I'm fine dumbass.", said while getting up with ease. "We still need to handle Star, so on.", I said as I walked towards the others. "So, how are we going to calm Star Platinum down?", Kakyoin asked as he began growing frustrated with the situation at hand.