John

I start regaining my sight and start checking out my surroundings. I was laying in a bed made of fern frons, with all their tips and ends pulled together with vines. It was surprisingly comfortable! I could smell the fresh aroma of stew cooking. I decided to get up and check out where it was coming from. I turned to the left of were I was lying and my breath caught in my throat. A man, maybe in his early twenties looked up and smiled at me.

"You're awake, would you like some?" the man said pointing to the lovely smelling stew. I stayed silent, not really wanting to talk to a stranger. "Oh sorry, I must have forgoten my manners...wouldn't be surprised since I been..," the man started to mumble to himself and I couldn't understand,"sorry my name is John, it's wonderful to have you here!"

"Oh..well...umm..hi, I'm Amy," I said still a little freaked out about things, "you were saying something before, about being....suprised about something?"

"Umm..yeah, I've been here for quite awhile and never seen a soul the whole time, you are the first," John was getting uncomfortable about something, I could tell by him shifting around alot,"Well do you want some of this stew before we pack up everything? And how are you? You had quite a fall from the sky!"

"Wait what?!"