To Silence From Havoc

(I've been experimenting with writing and work a lot lately, so forgive me for not uploading in so long. I've had this idea in my head, ever since my Literature teacher gave me some books on poetry. Basically this poem in a way, as my teacher described it, is three poems in one. You can read it from left to right, as well as top to bottom. The two poems within the poem are separated by these lines l. Hopefully it is not too confusing to read. The main poem, which is read from left to right is titled "To Silence From Havoc." The First poem within the poem is titled "To Silence", which is on the left side of the lines, and is read top to bottom. The second poem within the poem, on the right of the lines, is titled "From Havoc" in italics, and is also read from top to bottom. I hope these directions are understandable for whomever may read this. Please vote, comment, and enjoy. Thanks.)

                                 To Silence l From Havoc

                                            For l here

                               I am not the l frightful

                              kind, it is not l fear you see there

                 in my eyes, Nor am I l screaming for help,

                                   trembling l from nightmares

                                               of l revenge.

                      Love, I am simply l and quietly

                   seeking why others l hate what they

cannot find. To know what they l do not know.

                                      Do feel l my pain

                         for those whom l may not

           feel at all. For them who l burden themselves, but

                 with question of who l they are, stressed

                                      is there l life in death and

          failed to comprehend life l while living. Died.

" It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." 

 -A Tale of Two Cities

(P.s this poem was created in literature class, when my teacher gave the class this quote to do a think write on, and this poem is what came out of it. Thanks again. :])