Jiraiya was sneaking around the brothel listening to the pleasurable moans. "Man this is so annoying...no holes, no windows...can't even sneak in. Dammit! I'm losing precious plot!" Jiraiya exclaimed walking around trying to find just a glimpse before hearing a yell of pleasure making him jump from slight fright which quickly turned to a perverted grin. "Oh my...seems someone going wild..." Jiraiya muttered to himself giggling perversely following the yells of a few women.

Jiraiya was hurriedly trying to find a hole somewhere, anywhere. His urges for research were overwhelmingly pulsing in his veins, hearing those screams of pleasure was something he couldn't afford to lose! He run up to the wall sticking to it seeing some light escaping through a small hole, he brought his kunai out and stabbed through the hole for a bigger hole. 'Now then...research!' Jiraiya thought looking in with a giggle before his eye widened in surprise, a girl was playing with another 2, a kunoichi using clone jutsu having another 2 of her. 'This...this...this is great material!' Jiraiya thought bringing his book out, he didn't care that he couldn't see the kunoichi's face but he had everything, his perverted thoughts, his book, pen, and the show in front of his eye.

After a few hours Jiraiya was walking back to the motel with an accomplishing smirk. 'I would have never thought of such moves...using chakra to pleasure a woman? That's got to be some expert kunoichi to do that...but the weird thing is it was a kunoichi not a shinobi...oh well, I got my research. This new book will definitely become something great! Only if I could meet that person face to face...' Jiraiya thought giggling.

"You did what!?" Tsunade yelled out in shock looking at Selene who just looked on uncaring. "You heard me. I forced my chakra into one point like you must of had done, yet I didn't want to wait so I forced it quickly. This, is the result." Selene explained again leaving Tsunade and Shizune gaping at her, they were beyond shocked, no-one and they mean no-one has ever done that before. It takes months, maybe even years to develop that yet Selene forced it quickly in under a few hours! "I did say I'll figure it out myself." Selene muttered smirking at Tsunade who was speechless before she coughed into her fist. "Well...you did say that. I just didn't know you held so much talent." Tsunade muttered out before catching sight of Selene looking over her figure with hungry, lustful eyes. 

'Damn it...it didn't relieve me one bit! I might lose control!' Selene thought snapping her head away. "I think I better go." Selene muttered about to leave before Jiraiya came in with a bright smile, overjoyed. "You wouldn't believe of what I saw today!" Jiraiya yelled out falling his gaze upon Selene before giving a confused look. 'Looking closely...that kunoichi might of had a similar body type to Selene...no, that couldn't be. Selene? There's no way...wait! Is that a freaking strength of hundred seal!' Jiraiya thought staring at the rhombus which was crimson on Selene's forehead. "How did you do it Selene!?" Jiraiya yelled out making her sigh.

On the way to Konoha Selene kept trying to find a way to somehow make her chakra into a sword, a proper solid sword. It might be impossible but knowing other anime's and manga, they have similar powers such as Ki or reals and such things. Some could summon their soul weapon, having it as strong as your essence of a soul. Everyone was interested on what was Selene doing yet didn't ask due to how concentrating Selene was, she didn't speak nor looked, she was walking eyes closed.

"We're finally here!" Naruto exclaimed making Selene shoot her eyes open seeing Konoha's gates. "Konoha..." Selene muttered out loud, remembering that this is the chapter where Sasuke goes rogue. She didn't know, didn't know of what to do...persuade Sasuke to stay, force him to stay? Go with him? It was a hard decision she wasn't used to making, when its life and death yeah its much more simple knowing that whatever outcome comes it was from the heart. But now?

They made it through the village hearing murmurs and whispers, some even chose to whisper about Selene not recognising her, not one bit. "Is she someone related to Selene Uzumaki?" "She's a total beauty." "Did they also find another Uzumaki?" Were some rumours while they past the town making their way to the hospital first.