Ned Flanders to Mr.Harvey.

It was a boring day for Ned Flanders as he was praying to his Lord Jesus.  he watered some plants then went inside, sitting on his ass he was flipping threw all the Christian channels until a portal opened up from under his butt and he fell into it.  he passed out, banging his head.  once he woke up his faced changed and he became Theodore,   the entire fucking plot of Her happens (Watch that film) But the death of Samantha hits him so hard he moves away from the city changing his name to Harvey and this is where our story begins... 

 10 years later. 

It was a normal day, for Harvey, as he sipped some coffee the farmer gave him.  he looked out his window with a big smile on his face as he jumped with joy down the stairs.  waiting for him to leave the Clinic was the Farmer who got into Harvey's face and spoke  "U stink"  Harvey was shocked and was upset at the farmer for saying this... everything went downhill from then on. until one day Jas came into the clinic by herself with a smile on her Pure innocent face. Harvey looked at her, with a dead smirk on his face.    "say, jas... Do you want a huge sucker?..." Jas looked at him wide-eyed. "A sucker?! why yes Dr.Harvey!"  Harvey giggled then dragged Jas into the back room.  Harvey told jas to remove her clothes and so she did... 

Harvey then choked Jas to death, cut her up and killed her.  Lewis gave no shits and when Shane found out Jas was missing he started bawling his eyes out looking for her everywhere... 

Shane was the saddest man alive until the day he died. 

The murderer of Jas was never found and her body was dunked out into the ocean.

   later then Harvey Time traveled to the 1950s and lived his life as a murderer until the 1960s where he fell off a cliff and died tragically from a falling icicle. 

The end. 

And that's the story Of Mr.Harvey.