3

Harry was just about to turn his car off when something caught his eyes. There was his little baby girl, sitting on the stairs up to his mum's house with tears streaming down her face with Anne trying to comfort her.

He quickly turned the car off and ran towards his daughter and crouched down so he was at the level as her face.

"Daddy!" She practically screamed and jumped into his arms. It took the curly-headed man by surprise but he quickly wrapped his bigger arms around her smaller body.

"Baby, what's wrong?" The little girl just continued to sob into her father's neck, so he decided to ask his mum what made her cry like this.

"Mum, what happened?"

Anne sighed before answering, "We were picking flowers because she said she wanted to give them to you when you came to pick her up, but then she stepped on a bumblebee like fifteen minutes ago. I tried to put some ice in it but she wouldn't let me."

Harry sighed and stood up and looked at the now sniffling girl in his arms, "Huh, my baby stepped on a bumblebee?" The girl sadly nodded, looking up into her daddy's green eyes. "Why didn't you let grandma put ice on it? Would have felt better, baby."

"'Cause it to hurt, and I thought it hurt more if grandma put ice on it!"

"Yeah? Does it hurt now?" The green-eyed girl shrugged, "You don't know, huh? You don't know if it hurts, baby?"

-

After taking care of his baby's foot, they both jumped in the car and the girl immediately requested a Louis Tomlinson song to be played.

It was clear that the little four years old was feeling better, and that made Harry smile.

He smiled and nodded, connecting his phone to the Bluetooth.

He goes onto Spotify and decides to play 'Just Hold On', as requested by his daughter.

"Wish that you could build a time machine
So you could see
The things no one can see
Feels like you're standing on the edge
Looking at the stars
And wishing you were them," The brunette little girl screams out the lyrics in the back seat, a big playful grin on her face while looking out of the window. Almost as if she's in a music video.

When singing, the little girl was absolutely tone-deaf, but he just smiled nonetheless and sang along with a small smile on his face.

After driving for around ten minutes, they arrived at their house and they both quickly unbuckled their seat belt and jumped out of the black car and started walking towards their white house.

When they got into their house they both walked into the living room, Sophia doing so only because Harry told her to do so.

They sat down on the couch and Harry turned his body towards her smaller one. He took her tiny hands into his much bigger ones and looked her in the eyes, "I have a surprise for you, baby girl. Or more like, Emma."

"What? Tell me!" The little girl has always loved surprises since she was a little baby.

He took the tickets out of his pocket and gave them to her, "Open them carefully, baby." He said when he saw her almost ripping the papers apart.

The little girl opened the papers and tried to read what was written on it, "L-Louis T-Tomlinson Live! Daddy, holy gum!" The girl jumped in her daddy's lap and hugged his neck. "I'm gonna see Louis!"

He laughed and kissed her cheek, "Hell yeah, baby girl!"

After talking about the concert, they decided to watch The Little Mermaid, it was Sophia's favorite film after all.

They watched the one hour and twenty-five-minute movie, and when the movie ended the little girl had ended up in her daddy's lap and was cuddled up against his chest.

Harry checked the time and realized that the time was already 21.00 and one hour after his daughter's bedtime.

"It's time for bed, baby."

Sophia immediately groaned, not wanting to go to bed," Noooo."

"Yeeees."

"No, Daddy. I say no."

"Yeah, well, you don't decide things like that in this household, baby girl."

"But da-"

"No buts, baby girl," Harry had brushed her little teeth before the movie," To the bed, we go."

After reading The Cat In The Hat to Sophia, he made his way to the bathroom to do his night routine.

When he was washing his hands, his phone vibrated letting him know he got a notification. After drying his hands, he took his phone out of his pocket and saw that he got a notification from Instagram. He tapped on the notification, and was brought to Instagram.

And it, of course, was the handsome man called louist91 who had uploaded something.

He clicked on the notification and his oxygen was immediately stuck in his throat, and he felt like he couldn't breathe anymore.

Holy fuck, he is gorgeous. Harry can't believe that he's going to see this gorgeous ass man live. Live.

He might just be fangirling a little in his head, but no one has to know that.

-

NOTE: Happy Tuesday, people! (Lowkey just wish it was Friday..) Also, sorry, this chapter was pretty boring. One thing I need to get better at is to not write all these boring things, like I feel like half the chapter is them eating breakfast (😴)