speedy vibrations (Tenya Iida x male reader)

Thx shipsforreals for the request

Your quirk centers around a cheetah. You can transform into a cheetah, can use your ears and tail in your human form, and run up to 70 mph, 20 mph faster than Iida. You would often challenge him to race, which he would agree to. But today, things went a little different. Also yall have been dating for almost a year.

Your pov

It was lunch, the chat if students fills the cafeteria as I get up to go outside. I didnt have to eat as much as ither students, so i would normally just go out and run. I make my way to the locker room, change and go oit to the track. I line up at the starting line and transform into my cheetah form. I take off, almost instantly gaining a large ammount of speed. I turn the corner and am almost isntantly met with a hard surface. I trip over it and fall to the ground, tumbling a bit before going to a complete halt. I look back at what caused it, or rather who. I get up and inspect the person to see it was class rep, and my boyfriend, Iida. He was unconscious due to the hard blow to his stomach, and looked liek he was in pain. I transform back and pick him up, walk over to a tree, and set him in the shade. I sit down with him, just to make sure he was ok. I take my phone out and check the time. Lunch was not even close to being over, seeing as we had about an hour and a half. I look over at Iida, as he shifted and was now waking up. His eyes flutter open as he looks at me. "Y/n?" He asks. I placd my hand on his shoulder, smiling at him. He smiles back and gets up. "That hurt." He says. I laugh a bit, getting up as well.
"Yeah sorry about that. You kinda came out of nowhere, and i couldnt stop." I say. He puts his arm around my shoulder in a loving way. I smiled and pecked his cheek. I begin walking as he does as well, limping. "Jeez, i did that much?" I say.
"I guess so." He says using me for support. I wrap my arm around him and help him to a bench.
"Wait here." I say running off in cheetah form. I quickly run to my locker, grabbing a first aid kit. I close it and run back, dodging a few students as i run. I come back to Iida, who was on his phone. "Hold your leg out." I say. He does so and i take his show off and roll his pantleg up. I examine his leg and ankle. "Well, from what i can tell, its just a minor sprain." I say getting out an ankle wrap. I begin wrapping his foot as i speak. "It should heal in about 1-2 weeks." I say as i put the small metal clips on to secure it. He smiles and thanks me. He then pets me head, which he knows i love. I begin to purr, even making small meows.

(This is what a cheetah meow sounds like)

I hop up onto the bench and lay my head in his lap. He smiles and scratches my head.

It starts here guys

I begin to purr quite loudly, earning a small sound from Iida. I look up at him to see him blushing a bit, trying to avoid eye contact with me. I move up a bit, repositioning myself. I place my chest on his lap where the vibration is strongest. I could tell he was a bit turned on by the feeling, which is exactly what I wanted. I rup my head against his torso, purring harder.
"Y/n..." He mutters out. I smirk as i continue to purr quite hard.
"What? Am i turning you on Tenya?" I ask cooing. He places his hand over his mouth, muffling a groan. I look up at his eyes, licking his cheek. He burys his head in my fur, embarresed that he was turned on like this.
"Y-Y/n please..." I take this as i sign, he wanted something more than vibrations. I transform to my human form and pick him up, taking him into the bathroom. "W-wait, here?!" He asks panicked.
"It's really the only private place right now Tenya." I say unbuttining his pants. I take his cock out and lick the tip, earing a small moan from him.
"Y-Y/n, don't...stop." He moans out. I smirk and take his lenght in my mouth, earning a groan. I begin to purr again, making Iida shiver at the feeling. "Y/n, t-too intense."  He says shaking. I purr a bit harder, sending Iida over thr edge, making him fall to the ground panting.
"Wow, already like this? We haven't even gone the full way yet." I say smirking. He looks up at me, his eyes watered with tears. "Woah, Tenya what wrong?" I ask worried.
"Y-You were too intense Y/n. It kinda hurt." He says blushing. I pull him inti a comforting hug.
"I'm sorry, we don't have to go all the way if you don't want to."
"N-no, its ok, i want to." He says avoiding eye contact. He pushes me off of him and unbuckles my belt.
"Woah there, getting a bit eager arn't we."  I say blushing a bit. He blushes as well and waits for me to do something. I have his stand up as i take his shirt off. We were still in out track uniforms, so we would have to change after. He bends down to my waist, taking my cock out and licking up and down the shaft. The tries to take my length in his mouth, but fails due ti his gag reflex. I smuled a bit, and had him stop. I suck in my fingers for a few seconds before taking his pants off. I insert a finger, letting him get used to the odd feeling. After a minute i insert another, and begin ti stretch him. He begins to make small sounds of both discomfort and pleasure. After i felt he was ready i give him a look. "You sure you want to do this? I dont know if i can contain myself." I say warning him.
"I trust you Y/n." He replies placing a hand on my cheek.
"Im going in." I warn him before pushing myself inside of him. He covers his mouth to muffle a gasp of pain and pleasure. "You ok?" I say with a groan. He nods his head slowly, slowly adjusting to it.
"Y-you can move now Y/n." I begin to slowly thrust in and out as Iida covers his mouth to supress moans. Slowly i begin to get more rough with him, stull purring, sending the vibration through my entire body. I bite down on his neck, leaving a small wound. I lick Iida's sweet spot, making him gasp. I take Iida's cock and begin to jack him off, earning a few moans from him. I take my free arm and pin his wrists above his head, fucking him from behind against the wall. I puck up my pace, making Iida gasp and moan. "Y-Y/n please....d-dont stop!" He moans out.
"Tenya...I-I'm close."
"M-me too." He moans out. I bite dosn on his neck again, leaving a few hickeys as i thrust harder into him. I groan as i begin to feel Tenya tighten around me. "R-right there!" He moans out. I hit that spot a few more times before i feel him shake and tighten around my member. He moans out my name as he cums onto my and and the wall. He tightens around me, making me cum inside him. We both pant as I slide out of him. I purr as i pull up my boxers and pants, putting on my shirt. I help Iida get dressed as we walk out of the bathroom. We make it back to the locker room and take a shower. After the shower, we go to class and wait for the day to be over.

Timeskip

I lay in ned with Iida, cuddling with him while we watched a movie together.
"Hey babe?"
"Hm?"
"Do you think the others know what we did?"
"Maybe. We didnt really clean up."
"Im too tired to deal woth this right now Y/n, lets just gi to sleep."
"Ok, goodnight."
"Night." He says as we cuddle and drift off to sleep.

Feel free ti post requests.
Word count 1,468