"Uh, no i can't understand a thing that you say, and in case you were wondering, i just rolled my eyes" i said while actually rolling my eyes.

"Great, uhh boss was able to hack into the control room and the cameras, while i was able to decipher the code on the guns room, come check this out!" (c/n) said but a second later ended the call, sometimes i hate her.

I stood up from the ground and walked to the door i came through. I had a black tail tux on with a white shirt underneath and black pants on, black ball shoes and white gloves on. My hair was tied into a low ponytail and in my hand was a black and golden carnival mask.

When i exited the room i was in a room full with tiny red robots

When i exited the room i was in a room full with tiny red robots. I walked on the walkway and stopped and thought:
I wonder if he forgot about me
I came back to reality when i heard the door behind me open. I stopped the time and i looked behind me to see two guardians.
Shit, they can't see me!
I quickly teleported behind one of the pillars and stayed there till the guardians were gone, but as time passed i saw that the guardians were guarding a door, the door i had to go through.
I smirked at the idea i had and then got on the walkway again, and bounced to the two guardians and when i almost thouched the door knob, they placed two arms infront of me.

"Hey wait there missy, where do you think you're going?" said one of the guardians. I placed a simple smile on my face and said "sorry but can i get through?". The other guardian asked for me to leave and when the other guardian was about to pull something from behind him, probably a taser gun, i placed my gloved hands on my upper thighs and reached for the two butterfly knives i had in the side pockets of my pants, i pulled them out and made a cross with my arms and stabbed both guardians in the chin, i giggled and after a few seconds i rotated the knives and pulled them out in a cross move, then i pushed the guardians out of my way and before i could enter the room, i looked behind me to the two corpses and scoffed.
"Don't mess with 100 Blade~" i said in a playful tone before i opened the door and closed it behind me.

~3rd person p.o.v: heroes~

The 13 heroes entered the speech room and looked around. The room was almost full of heroes and it was full of food too.
"HOLY SHIT THERE'S FOOD!!" said Kaminari before him and Sero both bolted to the food section.

"hey girls, imma go to the bathroom real quick" said Mina but Ochako, Momo and Tooru both agreed to go there too, they looked like they haven't got to the toilet in ages.

"Bro i heard there is fruity punch with vodka, i wanna try it!" said Kirishima to Bakugo, who seemed uninterested in doing anything. But Tsuyu happily agreed to go with Kirishima so that he wasn't alone.

"hey Kacchan, Todoroki, let's go to the front of the crowd, i want to listen to the speeches" said Midoriya.

"fine but first let's go grab a drink cause i'm thirsty" said Todoroki and Midoriya nodded and looked to Bakugo, who glared back at him.