11

the girls groaned as their dace instructor told them to do the new choreography over and over again. the dance instructor glared at them and rolled her eyes at the girls childish actions, taking a sip from her water bottle.

Hyun honestly didnt mind this. She knew what she was getting herself into, and she needs to suck it up if she wants to debut.

Minsoo was a bit grumpy about the new bossy dance instructor. eitherit was not eating breakfast or not getting enough sleep. she preferred the old dance instructor rather than the new one.

Jaera didnt care who their dance instructor was. as long as they do their job, then theyre good. but the only thing that bothers her about their new dance instructor is that she was really bossy and snaps at them a lot for no reason.

Eun-Jin. she LOATHED their new dance instructor. she would mimick her actions behind her back when she wasnt looking and rolled her eyes at her most of the time she was speaking. their dance instructor would snap at her the most, and Ji Ji would snap back at her.

when the girls break was already over, the dance instructor clapped her hands and told them to do the starting formation. as Junghyun really loved practicing, she wanted just a bit more rest. so instead of following the dance instructor, she rolled her eyes and walked out.

the dance instructor, not fond of Junghyun's attitude, yelled for her to come back, threteaning her that if she doesnt come bavk she can get fired.

all she got back was the dance room's door opening slowly, and a middle finger showed up, directly pointing her direction, and it retreated back slowly. after the slam of the door, their dance instructor was fuming.

Junghyun never acted this way. sure she complained but nonetheless followed instructions. the girls who were watching from the sidelines chuckled, and decided to just do vocal practice for today.

the rest of the members walked out, not forgetting to grab their and Hyun's things in the process, and leaving an even more frustrated dance instructor.

--- 🌙 ---

the girls just finished vocal practice and were headinf out for lunch. they contemplated a bit if they should ask Hyu-Joon and Ki-Young if they wanted to go with them, but taking a peak of their practice room and seeing them already eating they didnt bother asking.

the girls laughed as Minsoo hurriedly went out, being the first to finish dressing up a bit and and tying her shoes. Minsoo waited outside the dorm, tapping her shoes impatiently. when all the girls finally were all outside, they checked if they got their keys, their phone, and other things they needed.

when they confirmed, they went out to search what food they want to eat for lunch.

"how about chicken?"

"we just had chicken yesterday Minsoo, maybe something different for today?" Hyun answered the younger ones suggestion, patting her back. Minsoo pouted at that. although dissapointed and a bit offended, Minsoo nodded nonetheless.

"street foods" Eun-Jin suddenly blurted out. Hyun thought of it for a moment. street foods for lunch? it sounds fine.

"sure. does anyone have any other suggestions?" a few 'no's were thrown at her question. Hyun nodded, shoving her hands in her jean pockets, which were almost non existent.

"street foods it is" Hyun confirmed, to which Eun-Jin raise both her hands up, releasing a rather loud 'whoop', causing the few people to pass by give her a weird look but shrugged it off.

the rest laughed at this, and continued to talk about random things that were on their minds.

--- 🌙 ---

all of them decided to go to Hongdae for some street food. although it was a bit far from their company's building, they told Ki-Young to tell Soohyun that they were just going out to buy some food. they didnt specify their location, so they were pretty sure the CEO, which they were still going to meet, or Soohyun will keep track of their phones.

the girls searched the streets of Hongdae for a bit, until Minsoo's phone rang. Minsoo huffed, and answered the call.

"yes Soohyun unnie?" Minsoo said as they kept on walking, looking at the foods.

"where are you all? i cant find your location." Soohyun stressed as a few mumbles escaped her mouth. Minsoo blinked.

"what do you mean you cant- did you all turn off your locations?" minsoo turned to the others withe furrowed eyebrows. the others checked their phone, and so did Minsoo, telling Soohyun to wait for a bit. junghyun checked everyones phone over their shoulder and confirmed everyones phone location was off

"yeah, we all turned it off." junghyun answered, shrugging.

"why'd you ask?"

"Soohyun's going to kill us" Minsoo sulked, and to this Junghyun's mouth formed an 'o' shape

"ooooooohhh..." junghyun dragged out her word, realizing that their phones always need to be turned on so the company always knows their location.

"tell her were going to buy her some food as apology and that we forgot to turn it on when we were in practice." Eun-Jin made up an excuse, continuing to walk again. Minsoo sighed and nodded, telling Soohyun the exact same thing.

"alright then. just please dont turn off your location always alright?" Soohyun sighed, a bit distressed as she thought the worst possibilities

Minsoo was about to respond when Junghyun took her phone out of her hand.

"we will. were sorry for worrying you Soohyun unnie." Junghyun said as the youngers picked out food for theirselves and Soohyun.

"thank you Junghyun. please take care of them and dont let Ji Ji wander off again."

"yes Soohyun unnie." Junghyun laughed as she kept a close eye on everyone. Soohyun ended the call and handed Minsoo back her phone.

they wandered off a bit farther into Hongdae, passing by a few street performers her and there. they bought a few things for theirselves and bought more food before heading back to their company a few minutes later.