_3_

Harry POV

Volo had quickly snuck me out of the condo-like hotel room to avoid waking up his friends after I had taken a shower. He had given me a kiss goodbye and blushed a bit after I returned it.

Surprisingly enough, guess who I met in the elevator this morning. Hermione and Luna. Their hair was a mess but their clothes looked alright. They had decided to wash off the makeup.

The bushy haired brunette smirked at me.

"Had a nice night, Harry?"she asked in a deceptively innocent voice.

"Yup. Got myself some digits..." I replied cheerfully.

"Oooh! Good on you, Har Bear!"Luna cooed as she giggled at my frown. She knows that I hate that ridiculous name.

"We're about to get the shouting of our lives from Mrs Weasley,"Hermione said randomly. It was true though. Mrs Weasley doesn't know what we do when we go out. Only some. She knows that both Hermione and I drink and smoke, but that's about it.

Now that's going to change. I'm so not in the mood to think up lies to tell.

Luna stares at me with a focus that no hungover person should ever have.

"You didn't wear sunglasses last night,"is all she says as we three walk into the hotel lobby. "Did he give them to you?"

I blanch as Hermione giggles at her girlfriend. "How did you know?"

"Ravenclaw, remember?"

Oh yeah. We exit the place and end up near a dark alleyway where we Disapparated away.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

As we arrived at Black Mansion's wards, we walked through the threshold and we saw a very irate looking Mrs Weasley, a smirking (but smashed) Neville and a madly grinning Sirius.

"WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU THREE BEEN SPENDING THE NIGHT AT?!"the stout, redheaded woman yelled at us.

"Mrs Weasley, please don't be so loud!"Hermione wailed.

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!"she shouted, albeit more quieter. Thank you God!

"We were safe! We promise!"Luna said quickly.

"Yeah! I spent the night with a new friend of mine..." I said, quickly trying to get out of the equation.

But Neville just HAD to fucking wreck my house of cards!

"Oh Harry, don't you mean the hot guy I saw you practically eating his face off in a Mercedes? Is that your new friend?"he said slyly.

"NEVILLE!" I yelled at him. The damage was done. Mrs Weasley kept all her focus on me as Hermione and Luna gave me an apologetic slash 'better-you-than-me' look as they tiptoed into the house with Neville and Sirius following after them.

I got yelled at for fifteen minutes straight before Mrs Weasley gave me a motherly smile and ushered me inside.

"Go take a shower and wear some pyjamas, Harry dear, then come downstairs for some breakfast,"she said sweetly as I gave a sharp nod and bolted up the numerous stairs.

Scary woman that one is.

As I finally reached my bedroom, I found Ron sitting idly on my bed, waiting for me.

"So how was your night out? Seemed like buckets of fun..."he asked with no inflection in his voice. Damn, that wasn't a good sign.

"It went great. There was lots of alcohol and dancing with some drugs, but I'm not so stoned right now..." I replied simply.

"Is that so?"

"Yup."

"I heard that you found a new guy from Neville...How is he? Are you two together or was it a one night thing?"

"We're together..."

"Oh. I hope that he doesn't hurt you...You're my brother, ya know!"Ron said, finally grinning. Dear Merlin, for a second there I thought that he was going to lash out.

I gave him a nervous smile as he walked out of my room.

I don't need a shower since I took one back at Volo's hotel room, so I changed into my black silk pajama bottoms and into a blue hoodie, similar to the color Volo wore last night.

I kept the sunglasses on as I trudged downstairs and into the large dining room.