Chapter 8) Last Day Of ULTIMATUM

Published on :- 12 August 2019

Edited on :- 9/8/21
Re-edited on :- 14/11/23
.

.

PASHIKA felt threatened because of Arjun's 10 days Ultimatums. She was a broken soul and nobody would be able to mend her.

After announcing his ten days announcement , Arjun used his Power to block all the news and pictures , related to him and Pashika from spreading to the internet or the news channel .

He didn't want the media to be involved in his life and on the other hand , Arjun didn't stop himself from sending love messages and flowers to impressed Pashika.

Arjun didn't want to miss any chance to show his likeness and obsession towards her but Pashika was in mess . Her mind stopped working properly. Her grandfather's condition was not good and she couldn't shift him back to the government hospital.

Pashika's problems started to come one by one . Now , her landlord also made excuses to get close to her and threatened her to paid the rents and bills . Hospital's bills and loan's interests were increasing day by day. She was near to drowned in the ocean of the need of money.

Pashika didn't have any money with her. She sold all her mother's jewellery and expensive items but still that was not enough to pay the bills.

Pashika curled herself like a ball and cried like a Baby . She lonely and scared. She was missing her parents very badly. Her grandfather's treatment was very expensive that made Pashika to feel burden on her shoulder Because of Arjun's beneficence.

Now , Her job at the cafe was not going very smoothly . Her colleagues were ignoring her and her boss also clearly stated to her that Arjun was a rich and dangerous man and they didn't want to get in the bad side of him.

"I hate you. Mr. Kashyap !", Pashika whimpered and thought how to survive the gale

On the other hand, ARJUN was patiently waiting for the day when Pashika said yes to him. He also didn't know why he gave 10 days of Ultimatum and also marriage proposal to her but he knew He wanted her and If he wanted her then she would be his at any cost , no matter how much she cried or hated him.

His feelings for Pashika were new and it was still confusing him. He didn't want to harm her or make her cry because She was his and he was hers but his mind was complicated now. He wanted to protect her because His Jaan was his world but Pashika wanted nothing from him that poked his nerves.

Arjun didn't want to disturb her that was why he was secretly following her. This time, Without her knowledge. He knew that what was going in her life and How Pashika was surrounded by a lot of problems..

He was really worried about her. She was looking very pale and disturbed . Her nose and eyes were Red and puffy due to continuous crying.. Her current condition broke Arjun's heart but Arjun knew that she would not accept him easily so he prepared himself to use her weakness.

Arjun talked to Neil and Porishma about this matter. Porishma was shocked after knowing all about this. Porishma could see the madness in Arjun's eyes. She was quite because she knew how Arjun was.

Neil already understood that Arjun was madly, deeply, passionately and obsessively in love with PASHIKA.. But Arjun was not aware of his own feelings. Arjun only knew that he liked her beyond from his imagination but this feeling was called love not like..

For Arjun, Pashika was his home , World and life. It was hard for him to lived his life without her. He couldn't imagine his Life without his Pashika. If making her means he had to married to her then he was ready for everything. He needed her in his life so marriage was the best way to made Pashika as his.

Pashika's first priority was her grandfather . Arjun became her living nightmare . 8 days were already gone. Her ego and self respect were crushing by Arjun. She hated him to the core of her heart.

At 9th day ...

Arjun called Pashika to meet him but Pashika was not ready and Arjun knew how to make her ready. He would going to use his Trump Card against Pashika and that was MILIND SINHA , Pashika's grandfather and at last she agreed and a victorious smile appeared on his lips.

Arjun came to the cafe and met Pashika there "Hello Jaan"!

"What do you want to say ?", Pashika asked and didn't looked at him

"Your grandfather is doing well and his treatments are conducted by the best doctors", Arjun informed her as She was silently staring at him.

Pashika's eyes welled with fat tears. Arjun was not able to see her like this. He hated her tears.

"Stop crying jaan . I don't like to see tears in your eyes . I will not hurt you . I like you and want nothing in return . Just YOU . Today's the 9th day", Arjun spoke and mentally smiled evil

He knew that he was wrong but he could not help himself because Pashika was his and This only mattered to him.

...

PASHIKA POV :-

10th day (LAST DAY) of the Ultimatum

Today is the last day of the stupid Ultimatum. In this whole One month I know that Mr . Kashyap is the man of his words. He is a billionaire BEAST . I don't know how to save my grandfather .. I appreciated that he helped me but this Ultimatum and marriage matter badly broke my confidence. And now I don't know how to fight with this beast.

I am scared that How evilly he tried to convinced me to say 'YES' . He is using my dadu. Mr Arjun Kashyap ! I'll make yourself life hell.

My heart is telling me to say yes but my mind is playing different tricks. My past experience is not good. How will I be able to spend my whole life with the beast.

Will he be able to understand me?

What about after marriage ? If he wants to claim me what would I do...? I know he is only lusting for my body . Shit ! I'm crying and laughing bitterly at my life.

Mr . Kashyap is hell bent to make my life more complicated. I'm scared of him and worried for her life. I know that Mr .Kashyap is the only one who can help me and I don't have anyone who can help me so Yes , only for my dadu I have to do this. I am ready to sacrifice myself for my only family. Its Yess from me.

'I'M ready to Marry him"

End Of POV

Pashika was about to call Arjun to inform him about her answer but suddenly she got a call

"Hello !", Pashika picked up the call and said

"Ms . Pashika Sinha ?", Other side person asked

"Yes ! I'm speaking" , Pashika replied and heard the next words which stopped her heart from beating as her eyes turned glossy at the moment.

....

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️