my other half

He was lost and confused by her unusual behaviour. She was caring, kind and generous. It's weird that she left him without saying a proper goodbye. Did something serious happen
while he was gone? "It was my fault! i should have never let her do it alone!"
He blamed himself.

He waved and ride into a taxi, heading to her apartment. When he arrived, there was a lot of boxes. He was terrified for a second, and began panicking. He knocks the door hard, rang the bell several times, but there wasn't a single noise or response. He tried entering her passcode. They share the apartment with each other, but wherever he goes, she is his home.

The passcode seems to be freshly changed. The door was too, it was clean. It's not like it was dirty before, but the sides are looks cleaner and glossier. Did he came to a wrong room? he wondered.

He reach for his phone and try calling her. At his surprise, she answered.

"Hello? Molly i'm so sorry, i never should have let you do it alone, where are you now? are you okay?"

It was silent for a bit. "Hello, is this Henry?" Molly sounded confused . "Hey, its me, where are you, why aren't you home?"

"Sorry, i just recently moved, sorry i'm confused you sounded familiar, but who are you?"