-Chapter 6 : Spoken words made deeper wounds-

Author's P.O.V:

"what are you doing here??" Taehyung asked in his deep raspy voice which did a fair share of a good job in giving chills to the human boy and most probably vulnerable in this case too, along with his intimidating gaze which wasn't helping the poor boy in any way.

To say Jungkook was scared would be an understatement, he never felt this much weak under someone's gaze. 

Jungkook, what the hell, stop being a scaredy cat and answer him, its not like i am afraid of him or anything and most importantly, i hadn't do anything wrong in the first place..... i think!? 

Jungkook was mentally encouraging himself to look up to the older and answer him but who was he kidding, he knew it very well that he can't face the older as his piercing gaze was making him feel small. 

"tsk, are you deaf or something!? or...."  Taehyung paused before continuing, eyes never leaving jungkook "cat got your tongue hmm?" Taehyung smirked coz he could see himself winning at this point but will Jungkook let this happen?

The answer is of course not!

Jungkook could tell that Taehyung is smirking without even looking at him and he had a strong urge to wipe that annoying yet hot... wait what!? smirk off of his face, hence his face shot up and he made sure to look right into his eyes before he opened his mouth.

"oh! i dont think so that a cat got my tongue, i think if it would be the case then that would be a kitten, or more correctly an arrogant kitten" Jungkook sassed while referring to taehyung as a kitten also not forgetting to add the special word 'arrogant' to rile him up which it did ultimately!

Taehyung's smirk was nowhere to be seen now, and his eyebrows furrowed as he clenched his jaws tightly which screamed his current state of anger. 

"what did you say!??" Taehyung's voice was eight octave's low and his grip on jungkook's wrist tightened painfully, his whole aura changed as in something.... something within him has took over him. his brown eyes were dark now holding tsunami of unexplained whirls of dark emotions.

jungkook could feel it, could...could sense that something is wrong with Taehyung, voices in his head screamed that this is not Taehyung from before, he was, he was... different.

And eventhough jungkook knew that he was afraid, he was more worried for Taehyung, the one and only person he hates but he couldn't care less.

For that moment he didn't mind that his wrist was in pain, he just had to do something.... anything to bring back his old Taehyung, his brown irises that he had grown fond of in such limited time back to their original colour.

Jungkook didnt know what to do so he did whatever came first to his mind. he didnt waste a second and cupped taehyung's face with his free hand and looked at him with the softest expression yet desperation was evident in his eyes as he was asking him to come back!?

At this point Jungkook was confused as these feelings were foreign to him yet felt familiar, familiar as in he had felt this same urge before and that too for Taehyung!?'

Many things were to be known, many questions were to be answered, many emotions were to be felt  yet Jungkook knew that this wasn't the right time. and so he finally spoke, hands still on Taehyung's cheek providing warmth which somehow managed to calm taehyung a little down.

"Taehyung, come back....please" and that was it, the way jungkook spoke with his smooth soft voice pulled Taehyung from his deep slumber and his grip on jungkook's wrist loosened as he pulled his hand away.