The Day Of The Wedding

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off I rub my eyes and look over and the clock reads 7AM, my eyes open wide in shock today is the day of the wedding

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off I rub my eyes and look over and the clock reads 7AM, my eyes open wide in shock today is the day of the wedding. I stretch my arms before shoving my head into the pillow groaning, the thought of Roman marrying my mother today is racing around in my mind over and over I already feel my stomach turning around with nerves and anxiety. I suddenly hear foot steps approaching my room and my heart starts to race I let out a breath of relief to see mother walk in in her pyjamas, she looks at me gives me a reassuring smile.

"You ready for today my maid of honour?" She says continuing to smile, it makes my heart melt to see her finally happy for once and if she knows about Roman and I it could ruin everything. 

"I guess" I mumble returning the smile, she tells me to go shower and meet her downstairs in 10 minutes as professionals will be doing our makeup and hair I nod in response and make my way in the shower quickly washing my body with lotion, making sure to shave every part of my body as I will be wearing a dress and it has been a while as I am too lazy. I finally turn the tap off before getting out and drying my body with the towel wrapping my body in a robe. It's been days since I've seen Roman and as time gets closer to the mass the faster my heart beats, I am somehow feeling nauseous today and all I am thinking of is having some alcohol to calm me down. I make my way down the stairs and see a cute little set up of two chairs and makeup tables I look at the lady currently doing mother's makeup I smile as I see her, she looks amazing it's natural but beautiful at the same time. "I'm gonna do your hair first" I turn around and there was another worker I nod at her and follow her to the chairs, after an hour of doing waves in my hair they swap and the lady starts doing my makeup.

What feels like hours past and I gasp when she hands the mirror to me I examine my face and hair and I've never felt so beautiful for once. I thank her and mother rushes me to put on my dress I quickly make my way up the stairs and in my room taking the dress from the cupboard and unzipping it from the cover. I unwrap myself from the robe putting undergarment on and quickly slip on the nude slimming dress, it was a late last decision but I fell in love with it I take a look at the mirror and smile in approval of how I look, mother did help me pick the dress and it was always the backless dress i've always wanted the way it looks as it hits the floor. 

I finish doing some touch ups here and there, finally looking at the clock and it is now 10:50, the mass is in an hour and 10 minutes I feel my stomach turn even more thinking how close it is getting. I walk back down the stairs and into the kitchen standing on my tippy toes to open the cupboard my favourite also known as, the alcohol stash. I grab the bottle of Whiskey before popping the lid and pouring the liquid down my throat feeling the strong burning sensation and even better on an empty stomach.

Time passes and I finally slip on my heels before heading down the hallway and to the front porch, I look over at mother in her beautiful princess looking wedding dress and I gasp at the sight of her she smiles when I tell her that she looks beautiful we continue to walk and my heart flutters when I see Roman's convertible waiting at the front with a ribbon on it. I question why it's here but turns out there is a driver taking us there in his car my smile fades as I think this is finally it. we both sit in the back two glasses and a champagne bottle in the back you bet I straight away popped the bottle pouring it in my glass and shoving it down my throat. I see mother eyeing me out but I avoid her looks as my stomach fills with anxiety and alcohol the closer we get to the church.

We finally drive into the building and I see quite a few cars, two seperate limos which was most likely for Justin and Roman as I would not see them go together. We finally parked and mumble thanks to the driver before standing right in front of the church I hear the slow music start to play and my heart drops as the front big doors open, I am told to start walking down the aisle. Before I leave mother grabs my hand and tells me that we will walk in together as she is more comfortable that way which isn't usually the right way but I nod as I will be more comfortable as well. She holds my hand and we slowly start walking down, the whole church are currently standing I look straight ahead of us and I see a glimpse of Justin standing at the front on the side. I can't help but have my eyes set on Roman, his slender figure standing there his hand crossing over his arm I felt a pang of jealousy as he was smiling while his eyes were on mother. They finally turned on me making the butterflies in my stomach go more crazy as he takes a deep breath while staring at me. His smile fades and his emotionless expression shows as he watches me walk down the aisle his intense stare making my legs feel all wobbly.

We both finally walk up to the front and Justin takes my hand making the nerves calm down, he leans in my ear "You're so beautiful" He whispers, making my heart flutter

We both finally walk up to the front and Justin takes my hand making the nerves calm down, he leans in my ear "You're so beautiful" He whispers, making my heart flutter. We both stand together I suddenly feel the liquor starting to kick in and the room starts to spin, I grip on Justin's hands more tightly and his other hand wraps around my waist in comfort and it helped a lot not going to lie. We both turn to look Roman and Mother, the priest stands forward and starts talking  but I completely space out looking up at Roman as he holds my mother's hands my smile fades his gaze moving to mine, he doesn't smile or nothing just blank so I ignore it and smile back at Justin. The priest starts to get them to say their vows, "Today, I take my place as your Wife" Mother says my heart drops making me feel uncomfortable but I just got to keep it together. 

"Roman Godfrey do you promise to-" The priest is cut off by the front doors slamming open and everyone in the church turn their heads to the back of the church and gasp I follow everyone's gaze to the back and my stomach drops at the sight.

// Thank you guys for continuing to support the book!, I am very grateful and I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! let me know of any changes or mistakes and I will be sure to fix them right away thank you once again ♡♡//