An Angry Roman

All of a sudden the front doors are slammed open and everyone's head turns to the front their faces showing terrified eyes. Suddenly the music stops playing and some of the highly toxicated teens gasp. I start to walk back to the bar eyes fixated towards the front of the house, I'm curious of what's happening.

Thank god it's dark but other wise it's hard to see who just entered, but the mysterious person starts walking closer to the dance floor and my eyes squint as I try to see who it is but I'm way too tipsy. I gasp when I notice he's very tall and straight away I can tell it's Roman, I gasp and quickly walk away back on the dance floor, I wonder how he knew where I was.

I walk back up the stairs and in the bathroom, I lock the door and dial Justin's number but I groan with frustration when it goes straight to unavailable. I jump when I hear pounding on the door that seemed very loud and aggressive, my eyes go teary and I put the lid down on the toilet and I sit on it. The door slowly unlocks and it barges open, a very angry looking Roman enters the room.

"You want to play games Lily?" He spits, as soon as he noticed my eyes tearing up he comes closer and grabs my hand slowly helping me up.

"Who brought you here?" He asks.

"Ju-Justin" As soon as he heard the word 'Justin' his grip on my hand got tighter.

"Where is he?" He clenches his jaw.

"I don't know he left me" He continued grabbing my hand and he helps me down the stairs, but start feeling really sick like I was going to pass out "Help" I mumbled.
He sighs and puts his hands around my waist slowly lifting me up and holding me in his arms.

As soon as we reached down the stairs I notice his gaze starts scanning the room, I know exactly what he's looking for.

"Let's just go" I tug at his arm, but he ignores it.

We both walk out side the house towards his red convertible, he lays me down in the passenger seat. Roman then starts walking away and my gaze follows his direction and there I see Justin at the front, with his group they left me there inside. I see Roman walking up to the group and the girls battle their eyelashes at him but Justin seems to look terrified, so I open the car door and quickly walk over to them stumbling all over the place, I stand behind Roman.

"Justin isn't it?" He evilly chuckles sending chills down my spine.

"What's up?" Justin says as he hesitantly looks up at him.

"You are to never see Lily again got it?" He takes a step closer to him, his gaze intensely staring into his soul.

"You can't tell me what to do" Justin mumbles making the colour on Romans face to go vibrant red.

"You stay away from her, or this will be the last party you'll ever attend got it? I'll hurt you and all your fucking friends can watch" He yells pointing his long slender finger at him, his veins in his throat and his red face can exactly tell you how angry he is, a lot. He turns around seeing me standing there he rolls his eyes and walks over to me.

"I told you to stay in the car didn't I?" He whispers in my ear, sending more chills down my spine

He helps me get back in the car buckling my seat belt for me before shutting the door, Roman walks over to the drivers side and before getting in he sarcastically waves to Justin then speeds off, pretty sure the whole party heard his car fly down the road. I keep my gaze outside the window not looking at him, I've had enough for one night.

"Roman"

"Hmm" He mumbled, his gaze watching the road in front of us. He takes a cigarette, lighting and putting it in his mouth.

"This guy he- he"

"He what?" He turns to me, putting the cigarette in his mouth before blowing out smoke.

"He tried touching me, I tried to stop him and th- then he dragged me up stairs in some room"

He slams his breaks, making me gasp and he turns the car around doing an illegal turn obviously.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going back" He said blowing puffs.

"Roman no" I sigh, he turns to me I can see veins still appearing in his neck to show his anger.

"You think I can let it slide? I left you for hours with a fucker who I don't even like and now you think I can get over the fact some dirty bastard tried touching you?" He spits putting his hand through his hair in distress.

"It's fine" I shrug.

"It's fine" He chuckles mocking me.

"He could've hurt you!" His hands slam down on the wheel, making me tense picturing my dad when my parents were fighting.

"You're scaring me" He looks at me and his face softens.

"Just take me home Roman, please" He sighs.

"Fine"