Kun, Bob the builder and Handy manny

Well this was going to be a heck of a ride.

Today Bob was rebuilding Chenle's house after Thanos made half of it disappear. (Chenle has a shit ton of exes) Why did Thanos do it? Because he found out Chenle go together with Bill. Bill changed his name to That Lil bad bitch Bill. idkw. Anyways While Bob was building this amazing, handsome most angelic person came into veiw. That time Chenle was in his garden talking to dolphins. This amazing person went to talk to Chenle. "I'll have to call you back, My grandma's here." " Stop Calling me that!" Bob just couldn't take his eyes off this person that he broke Chenle's 100ft statue of himself. "AHHHHHH!! YOU DUMB SHIT BROKE MY STATUE!! I'M NOT PAYING YOU!!! FIX IT!!! FIX IT NOW!!" Just out of know where this weird dude came out the bushes screaming "I CAN FIX IT!!!" Well the Angelic person was just there just not really knowing what's going on " Are you Fix it Felix because you don't look like him. And I like your accent. Are you single?" (Ok I haven't seen Handy manny in years but I think he was like Latino. I can't remember. I swore he had an accent.) The weird guy who just jumped out of the bushes started staring at the Angelic person and was just like " Woah!" Chenle go irritated by the stranger from the bush and wanted to get an answer so he'll know who he has after bill. " I'm Handy manny and I'm very Handy. And you're very Breathtaking." " Oh me Than-" Chenle thought Manny was referring to him but that's where he was wrong "No no, not you. him. He's amazing. Them legs." Bob felt like he was about to snap. Really this guy just crawled out the bushes and started flirting with the person he had his eyes on. Oh hell no! " Hobo Mandy? Tf you just crawled out of a bush and you smell like bird shit." Manny made a full 180 and faced Bob. " You know what Chenle, I'm going because I feel uncomfortable." "Please don't go!" Bob said pleading. The person just wanted to go. " By the way I'm Kun. If you want my number. Ask Chenle. Bye Bye. "

Three weeks later.

Bob was finally done with Chenle's Mansion. Chenle also wanted him to put in a bottomless ball pit. Why? For his exes. It's not bottomless. It's a portal that leads to hell. Anyways. Bob was getting together his stuff to leave when Kun showed up. With...................
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Manny. Handy manny. Really. Bob's heart started to hurt. Why? "In your face Boob!" Manny said as he and Kun went into Chenle's new even bigger and fancier Mansion.

Who should I do next?