Moon Taeil X Timmy Turner

So I'm Taeil and this is story of how I found a sugar daddy.

So yeah I love clothes and shoes and cars but you know working at McDonald's can't buy me everything so I became a Sugar baby. Yeah not The MinKady kind. The one that gets money from old men. Well I don't want any men.

So I looking Through. " SM no. Dexter no, JB? Which one? Oh that one no. Johnny Bravo.... No." Then I saw him. The perfect person. Weird red hat. Odd Shape Face, And the key words Magic and Money the two Ms my dream come true. I immediately dmed him. I felt love at first sight because I heard the word money. Lol. I love money. Money. Money. Wait and Magic that means I'll have more money.

🌕
Hi

Oddball
Ello

Who are you?

I don't know you
Tell me

Idk

I have no idea who
you are.

Really

I don't know you

...
🙄

Ok

I'm going to be the next
person you spend all
your money on.

Great come over to
my house at 8

It's on jungle road

Bye

Bye

Taeil's dreams came true. In book all do and he got anything he wanted until that day. The day a guy by the name of Felix started hanging around Timmy. He thought it was odd he would come over all the time and then it happened. " I'm tired of you. I'm replacing you with Felix. You just want to use me. You don't love me. You love money. Good bye. That day he was thrown out and he went back to working at McDonald's.