13

Y / N ' S   P O V

Y / N ' S P O V

My heart ached as I walked past Taehyungs house, I know I shouldn't have been that harsh on V but he makes me feel scared and anxious when ever he's near me. I can't help it.

Knowing that V cannot be removed from our life's makes everything a hundred times worse.

On top of that Jungkook is hurting too seeing us in such condition. No matter how hard I try to explain it to him I'm sure he will still believe his own beliefs.

He is partly right, I had to accept V there is no other choice, but fuck it's so damn hard.

I stopped in my track and looked at his window from a far. Suddenly his lights turned on making me jump slightly. He looked around scanning the whole neighbourhood before his eyes slowly landed on me and I left my heart stop.

That's not Taehyung.

It's V. Again.

He's never shown up so fast after switching before. What's happening to you Tae?

I need to talk to V, I can't keep this up. Not only is it hurting me and Tae it's starting to bother Jungkook as well.

I didn't want to keep ignoring him but I sure as hell didn't want to talk to him either. The same memory kept on repeating in my mind and every time I met his eyes they seem to make me shake in fear, just like right now.

I pulled myself back looking away from his dark eyes. I needed to talk to him, we needed to sort everything out or else I will never be able to get this hatred out of me.

I took a few deep breaths before walking towards his house. I'm sure his parents are sleeping so I didn't bother knocking on the door, it was already open so I walked in slowly making my way up to his room.

There is no going back now, I need to talk to him and that's final. I softly knocked on the door twisting the handle. He was sitting on the bed looking down at the ground.

I walked closer to him sitting on the bed as well, I left a little distance between the two of us just in case something happens.

"I hope you know I don't hate you that badly, I'm just scared-"I stopped talking when I heard him chuckle, how can he laugh at such situation?

"I don't deserve to be hated y/n, you love Taehyung don't you? I'm a part of him, why do you think he's so innocent and soft? It's because he hasn't accepted me, he can't live without me, he needs me and up until he stops being a little bitch and accepts me you're going to have to deal with this monster" he looked up at me with a dark glare. I blinked a couple of times trying to get myself together. He's always had this disgusting effect on me. The only thing I feel the strongest for him is lust.

He makes me feel things I don't want to feel, it makes me feel disgusted about myself, and I sure as hell know that day it wasn't just him who wanted it. But I blamed it on him because if it wasn't for him I would have never felt such thing towards Taehyung. He's so pure and innocent I felt so guilty for doing such thing to his body.

"He doesn't know the truth right? It wasn't all my fault, you wanted me as well. Sure I didn't get your permission but we both know both of us wanted each other. It wasn't all forced" he shifted on the bed making me breathe heavily.
"You did force me V, I told you to stop and even when I cried you wouldn't stop. You tried to rape me and you know damn well you're the one to blame" I wanted to sound angry because I was but something about his scent and presence made me feel dizzy. I was falling into lust again and he knew it.

"Stop doing that" I backed away but he only smirked making me look away from him. I'm not used to seeing him in such way and his expressions are so damn hot it made me feel hot as well. I can't fall into his trap again because I don't know if I can stop myself this time. His scent has grown much stronger.
"I'm not doing anything y/n I'm not even sitting close to you" he innocently replied tilting his head to the side. I mentally groaned wanting to punch that sexy expression off his face.

"I came here to talk to you not be drawn into your sweet scent. Don't you dare try to act innocent you know what you're doing" I glared at him and he sighed his head falling back making me curse at how wrong It looked.
"This is who I am y/n...I'm his anger and his lust. I can't control myself especially when you're sitting here looking so fucking delicious" his eyes met mine again making me hold my breath. Dammit here he goes again.
"I'm not the same old weak y/n who'll let you do anything, I will hurt you if I have to" I growled at him trying my best to ignore the growing lust inside of me. I can't let myself be fooled by his little games again.

"Pup you know damn well you can't lay a finger on me as long as little Taehyung is here. You wouldn't dare to hurt him" I don't know what he was trying to say but the only emotion I felt from his words was sadness. He's good at covering up his emotions but I'm better at detecting them.

"You're allowed to be sad V" I smiled softly and he's eyes dropped, all that lust and anger left his body as he whimpered softly before quickly looking away.

"Get out. I think we are done talking" he growled and I stood up walking closer to him.
"No matter how hard you try to act bad you're not because you and Taehyung are the same person and you guys seem to share the same emotions time to time. He's going to accept you one day V, and besides I don't hate you, I just wish we had a better past together that's all" I lifted my hands pacing them on his shoulder.

"Don't baby me. No matter how much you try I'm only going to remain a monster in your eyes" he pushed my hands off and I sighed pulling him up to meet his eyes. This was the only time I had seen him cry. I started to wonder how much tears he hid when I was mean to him. I'm sorry V. I should have known better.

"You were never a monster I was just being an idiot. You never deserved to be treated that way, I promise to be better to you from now and onwards. So don't cry" I smiled pulling him into a tight hug.

"It's going to be ok"

-Sorry for the late update 😔

-
Sorry for the late update 😔