Promise|ᴶᵁᴺᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ

Start from the beginning

°•At age 24 and 21

|Present Time

(they're wearing that, and oh

(they're wearing that, and oh.. Sneak peek?lol)

"8 more pages to go... " Hoseok sleepily sighed as he flipped through the work he currently was done making, he screamed when he saw an arrow pointing at him.

"Ah, I'm sorry your Highness, I didn't mean to scream" Hoseok sighed in relief once he realized it was Jungkook, Jungkook stared at him.

"What are you doing Hyung?" Jungkook asked while looking at the work Hoseok was doing, He suddenly became furious once he saw what he was doing.

"Jung Hoseok, did Father made you do his work?" Jungkook asked, trying to be calm.

"Well you see... I'm being punished" Hoseok said scratching the back of his neck, Jungkook stood there confused.

"But surprisingly, The Emperor gave me a light punishment, I should be thankful" Hoseok hummed, and continued doing his work.

"I'll talk to my father, Hyung, and the military, and Emperor Namjoon and Jin, about you having no punishments" Jungkook said, there was no hint of Joke in his voice, it was serious, Hoseok smiled.

"Come here and give Hyung a Good night Hug" Hoseok said opening his arms wide, Jungkook nodded as he hugged Hoseok, Hoseok gasped once he felt himself being lifted up.

"Kookie, it's too high, put me down" Hoseok whined while Jungkook tightened his grip, he just realized that Jungkook was damn tall, Jungkook was muscular and tall, while Hoseok was slender and small. (it rhymed--)

"Hyung, if you don't stop moving, I will throw you to the ground" Jungkook said as Hoseok stopped moving.

"Your Highness, I should finish my punishment for today" Hoseok said and buried his face on Jungkook's hair.

"I'm a servant and it's my job to finish the punishments I'll have to face" Hoseok continued, and Jungkook shook his head.

"You shouldn't over work yourself, you are a servant but you are a human too, you need to rest and sleep Hyung" Jungkook sighed and noticed that Hoseok was already Sleeping, Jungkook smiled as he gently set Hoseok in his bed, kissing his hand then his forehead.

"Hyung, just watch, I will become a great Emperor, and I'll make sure that the whole Empire will respect and love you" Jungkook whispered as he laid beside Hoseok.