Prologue~

Written by PinkGyeomie

Edited by: shiningotter22

Gifs at the top of the chapters aren't mine I just think they go with the story

This is a S.Coups x Reader story (Though I give the reader a name just like with my other works) so the other members will not be mentioned as often but I do try to include them into the story. I try to update weekly usually on Sundays. You are more than welcome to send me suggestions for comments for the story either here or dm my account. Nothing is set in stone and I love to receive new ideas and concepts from readers. This is officially my third story here on wattpad. I have written two Yugyeom stories, one is short and the other is very long, if you haven't read them yet please do I put my heart and soul into my work.

If you have read my other stories thank you so much for your continued support. I know many of you thought I was working on a Shownu story but unfortunately, that is on hold. I am struggling to come up with a storyline I can be proud of so I put it on hold to write this story. I apologize for the delay and late notice.

I have no idea how long this story will be but I anticipate twenty to thirty chapters. Most of the chapters will probably be around 2k words each.

I love when you comment and I do take the time to read everything so don't be afraid to tell me your thoughts. Just keep it appropriate. If you want advice as an aspiring writer I would be more than happy to help. shiningotter22 and I are both college students and have experience in writing and would be happy to help anyone. Along with shiningotter22, I edit and check for grammar and spelling issues but sometimes we both miss errors. Let us know if you see a mistake and we'll fix it asap.