Chapter 2~ Soulmates Smell Good

Four years had passed since your encounter with your soulmate

Four years had passed since your encounter with your soulmate. You did not see the person with the glowing green eyes again, and even if you did you wouldn't have recognized them since most of their face was covered. You eventually began to tell yourself that your mind had played tricks on you, that what you remember wasn't what really happened. You assumed you never saw the person's eyes change color and you only imagined it. 

Now you were finishing up your last year in college at Yonsei University. You were going to graduate as a business major with a minor in communications. If it was up to you, you would have chosen a major that was much more interesting but you knew you were more likely to get a good-paying job once you finished this way. 

It was the beginning of the first semester, the start of spring. After what had happened in high school you wanted to get away from the people who had bullied you. Your parents wanted you to stay close to them but it was easier to start over than risk being bullied in university as well. Yonsei is an incredibly large school, and you chose to go there because you knew your chances of seeing someone from middle or high school were low. 

You were much happier now. You were able to put the past behind you and make friends while studying. Everything had improved once you were free of the toxic people that had caused you so much suffering. You lived in the campus dorms with your roommate Yoobin. You met each other in your first year and became close ever since. Yoobin was now your closest friend. She was also a business major and you often had the same classes together. She had a similar experience as you and you were able to grow close with her. She was someone you could talk to about your past without being judged or pitied. 

Today you both had the same early morning class, which meant you had to work together to drag one another from your dorm to your class. Neither one of you were good at waking up on time and thus always set several alarms to wake up. Thankfully you make it to your class with five minutes to spare. 

Two hours passed and your class was finally finished, though you didn't retain much information in your tired state. The professor was gone and students were filtering out of the classroom. "Do you want to go get breakfast?" You asked Yoobin while you were packing your belongings. "Yea that sounds good I'm starving" Yoobin smiled as she pulled her backpack over her shoulder. 

You started walking down to the cafeteria together. "Are you excited for Saturday? It's the only thing I can think about now" Yoobin asked. "Of course, it hasn't set in though that we actually get to see Seventeen and high five them." Yoobin was the one who introduced you to the world of Kpop. She is a fan of many groups and introduced you to Seventeen, right as they debuted. It became a hobby for you, making photo edits and gifsets of Seventeen. They were the first group you got into and had a special place in your heart. 

This was the first time you would get to see them in concert. Being a college student wasn't cheap, and you didn't have the money to go to concerts. You liked being able to eat three meals a day. Yoobin convinced you to go with her saying it might be the last time you have time to go to a concert. Once you graduated you wouldn't have the same free time and would probably be too busy to go to concerts. So you decided to go all-out, getting floor seats close to the stage with hi-touch.