"I'm up!" She said as she jumped up. She looked at me and away as she brushed back her snow white hair. "Sorry, Gibbs. I didn't get much sleep again." She said as I gave a gentle smile and tapped her cup. "I thought so. Abby's gonna need your help today." I said as she smiled and grabbed it, taking a sip as I started to walk out. "On it, Gibbs. And thank you!" She said happily as I smiled a bit. "Nice calendar McGeek." I hear Tony say once I got upstairs. "Hey!" Tim said and stood up to reach his calendar. 

"Relax. This stuff will melt your mind. It's not good for you. It makes you weak." Tony said as he held it away. "Tony, it was a gift." Tim said as I started walking over. "From who, your wet nurse?" Tony asked and made a face. "No. From me." I said and stood next to Tony as he stopped. "It's a nice calendar, boss." He said as Tim took it back. "Anybody find me my doctor yet?" I asked as I stared at Tony. "Not yet, but we do know how he got in the room. A maid had her master key stolen two days ago." Tim explained as I didn't have my eye off Tony. 

"No." Tim said as I hit Tony in the back of the head while walking to my desk. "I ran prints form the crime scene. Fifteen total. All from registered guests. Only two were in the area last night." Ziva said as she handed me the file as I sat down. "Bring them in." I said as I looked at my computer. "Unfortunately, they both have airtight alibis." She said so I tossed the file behind me and onto the floor. "Looks like the unaimed arrow missed after all." Tony said, sitting at his desk. 

"Now that amateur hour is over, I draw your attention to the plasma screen in the middle of the room." He said and stood up as we looked at the screen. "Psychopathic blood splatter." He said as I stood up and walked closer with Ziva and Tim while he flipped through the pictures. "Usually randomly scattered. Take a look at the drips on the wall. It's a little Jackson Pollock, but you notice anything?" Tony asked as he flipped to another picture. "They're emanating from a central point." Tim said as Tony walked so he was in front of him. 

"Step off, McFlower Power. You've had your chance to speak." Tony said then faced us. "They're emanating from a central point." Tony said as Ziva scoffs with a smile while I had a small amused one. "Then there's the TV. It looks like it was knocked off the bureau in a struggle of some sort, right? Except that Abby and Tiana found CRT shards in a bath mat." Tony said as Tim stood on the other side of me to get a better look at the screen. "So?" Ziva asked like it wasn't a big deal. 

"So...Dr. Giggles laid the television on the floor, coved it with the bath mat to muffle the sound, and broke it. Crime scene was staged, boss. Victims were killed someplace else." He explained and looked at me. "Where?" I asked as he smiled a bit. "What, I gotta do all the work?" He joked around as I gave a slight nod of the head, causing him to lose his smile. "I-I'm going to get right on that." He said as I started to walk away and towards the autopsy room. "Do that, DiNozzo. You're doing most of it anyway." I said as the others got to work.

Tiana's POV

Abby was working on the case of drugs to find out what it was as we both felt eyes on us. "McGee, no lurking without a permit." Abby said as I smiled. "Sorry. Just, uh, checking to see if you guys finished the analysis on that powder yet. Field test said it was cocaine, but-" "I told you we were gonna email you the results when we were done." Abby said interrupting him as I shook my head, the smile never leaving my face. "Yes." He said simply then looked over at our outfits for court. "Don't you guys have court toady?" He asked as I swirled in the chair.

"We're finished. All we had to do was give a deposition." I said as he looked at me. "Oh. So, don't have to go back or anything?" He asked as I turned back to the computer and continued working. "McGee! You came all the way down here to see me in my court suit!" Abby said as I giggled softly. "No." He quickly said. "You totally did!" I said and kept giggling. "No, I did not." He as Abby turned to him. "Your mouth lies, but your red ears are telling the truth." Abby pointed out but I stood up and smelled something wrong, as did Abby.