Bloodbath

(This will be like Bloodbath but different. Tiana (like the princess) is a 30 year old friend of the crew and is Abby's helper since they are best friends. She has long snow white hair and the frosty bluest of eyes. She wears brown knee high boots, khakis, and a plain white shirt sometimes with a brown jacket.)

"Where are we going?" Ziva asked as she walked down from Jen's office with Tony. "Little Creak." I answered as I walked around the stairs and towards the elevator. "Little Creak Base?" She asked as Tim answered. "Actually, it's an off-base Navy lodging facility used mostly by TDY personnel and visiting family. Apparently there was some kind of bloodbath." He said as we got into the elevator. "What's the body count?" Tony asked as I looked at him. "Who said anything about a body, DiNozzo?" I asked as the elevator door closed. 

Once we got there, everyone got to work. Tony and Ziva were investigating inside while me and Tim were outside to talk with the couple. We wanted to ask questions to the couple, who checked into the room, but they were a bit busy fighting so I waited. "I'm just saying, this wouldn't have happened at the Marriott." The lady said, a bit upset about the room. "Excuse me for not checking the axe-murderer policy when I made the reservation." The man said as they shut the trunk to their car. "Did you request this specific room when you called the Lodge?" Tim asked.

"No, we requested the one with eviscerated squirrels, but this is all they had." The lady said sarcastically as Tim looked at me as I looked at my notepad. "What the hell kind of question is that?" The man asked at they looked at Tim. "Our last one." I said and started walking away with Tim following. "Talk to me DiNozzo." I said as we walked over to the van.  "Occupants checked out two days ago. Room was cleaned yesterday, then locked tight. "No sign of forced entry?" I asked as I grabbed a pair of shoe protectors.

"No, but the previous guest could have kept the key." Ziva said as Tony held a container. "Field test says the blood was human." Tony said as I looked at it. "We don't know what parts those are. Dr. Mallard is still working on the bathroom." Ziva said as I grabbed and put on a pair of gloves then headed towards the room. "I'd take an umbrella if you go in there." Palmer said as I ignored him. I looked around the room to see it's covered in blood and splattered everywhere. 

"Doesn't make sense does it, boss? If it's a prank, it should be animal blood. If it's a satanic ritual, where are the pentagrams?" Tony asked as he looked around while Ziva took pictures. "Could've been an interrogation that got out of control." She said as Tim looked at a suitcase. "Or a drug deal gone bad. Look at this." He said as I really wish Tiana was here to figure it out, but she's working with Abby and both have to get ready for court. "How bad does a drug deal have to go for you to leave the drugs behind?" Tony asked as I bent down to look at it. 

"Find out what happened here." I said and stood up straight then walked over to the bathroom. "I know something of what happened." Ducky said as he looked at a small container with a piece of flesh in it. "All this scattered organic detritus is human fascia, fibrous connective tissue that anchors skin to muscles. If you look closely, you see neither skin nor muscle." He explained as I looked around in the bathroom. "Yeah, I'll take your word for it." Tony said as I glance to see Ducky hold it to his face. 

"All of this tissue was skillfully extracted, possibly during extensive postmortem procedure." Ducky said as I walked out and knelt down. "Someone was dissected here, Duck?" I asked and looked around. "More likely three someones. And whoever the guilty party is, he didn't get his technique from the Internet. You're looking for a trained medical practitioner." He said as I stood up. After we got everything, we packed up and headed back to the office. I walked into Tiana's office, which was next to Abby's, and saw her sleeping. I set the cup of coffee on her desk and gently pushed her shoulder.