12: Often

Ivy zipped up the back of my dress as I stared in the mirror. I had on a black dress that was grey on top and had sequins everywhere. My hair was curled and in an up-do, and my makeup was fairly dark. Harry walked into the room as I was putting on my heels. He was wearing a plain black suit with a light grey button up that matched my dress. He smiled at me.

“You look stunning,” he complimented, causing me to blush.

“Are you sure they’ll like the performance? I mean, what if they don’t? What’ll happen then?” I asked, looking up at him.

“They’ll love it, I promise,” he reassured, helping me up from the bed.

He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips, causing me to smile. He took me by the hand and interlocked our fingers as we said goodbye to Ivy and made our way to the limo. I was helped inside before our driver took us to the venue. This would be our first red carpet event as an official couple, so I was nervous to say the least.

Someone opened our door and the man helped me out. Harry wasn’t too far behind, wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked on the carpet. Cameras were flashing left and right, and if I weren’t so used to it, I would’ve become disoriented. We walked up to the first interviewer, greeting her as she began speaking.

“I’m here with the Hollywood Power Couple, Harry Styles and Bianca Madison. How are you guys?” she spoke to the camera, before smiling at us.

“We’re doing really well,” Harry answered for the both of us, noticing how nervous I was.

“Well I’d like to say thank you for letting me be the first red carpet interviewer to get an interview with you guys, it’s an honor. We heard that Harry is performing tonight, but are you performing at all Bianca?”

“No, I’m going to sit this one out. I still haven’t been cleared by my doctor to sing again, so I’ll try the next awards show,” I lied, giggling at the end.

“Sorry to hear that. Anything you can tell us about your performance, Harry?”

“Expect the unexpected. Thank you for having us,” he replied, pulling me away from the interviewer, causing me to laugh.

“Harry you’re so cheeky,” I teased, causing him to smirk.

We walked towards an empty part of the carpet and posed for the cameras. In the first pictures, Harry had his arm around my waist and I had my hand on my hip, both of us smiling and then giving a more serious look. We then looked into each other’s eyes, smiling and laughing softly. We walked inside, finding our seats right away.

After a few awards and performances, we had to head backstage. Harry took his jacket off and I changed into the same outfit I wore for my “The Party & The After Party” performance. I took my hair down and fluffed it. Harry came up behind me in the dressing room, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

“Ready baby?” he asked, smiling at me through the mirror. 

“Ready,” I nodded.

We walked to the side of the stage to see them setting it up. We didn’t need a lot, just a chair in the middle of the floor. It was on a small platform that spun very slowly, just so that you could see everything from different angles. Harry walked on stage with a microphone, ready to sing. The curtain rose and I waited for my time to go on.

"I usually love sleeping all alone

This time around bring a friend with you

But we ain't really going to sleep at all