5: Stop Stealing My Heart Away

I was helped out of the limo by my chauffer once we arrived at the Grammys. I wore a black and white mermaid style dress, black heels, black and white dangling earrings, and a black clutch. My nails were white and so was my eye shadow. I had dark winged eyeliner on, mascara, and my hair was curly and all on one side of my head. I smiled at the paparazzi and fans that were waiting for me to arrive. I made my way to the first interviewer of the night. She smiled at me as I gave her a hug.

“Hello,” she cooed into her microphone. “I love your dress.”

“Aw, thanks. You look gorgeous,” I admired, causing her to blush.

“Thank you. So who are you most excited to see perform?”

“That’s a tough one. There are so many good acts, but I’m probably the most excited about is Pharrell. He always puts on a great show, which is hard to find in live performances lately.”

“It really is! Are you premiering a new song tonight?”

“I am,” I smiled, happy she had done her research, “I wish I could tell you what it is, but you’ll all just have to wait and see.”

“I know it’ll be amazing. So, Bianca, everyone is dying to know what it was like to meet Harry Styles.”

“I found him arrogant at first, if I’m being honest. He’s doing his thing and I’m doing mine. I don’t see why we need to mix our careers together to become some power Hollywood couple that basically rules the world. I’m happily single and so is he,” I responded, trying my best to remember what I had trained myself to say.

“I can respect that. Thank you for your time,” she replied, sweetly.

“No problem,” I smiled, walking back towards the carpet.

I made my way over to where paparazzi and fans were. I posed for several pictures, picking many different poses and faces. I laughed at myself and then started walking towards the doors. Looking over my shoulder for only a second, I locked eyes with Harry who was on the other end of the carpet. I smirked at him, which made him smile. We only caught eyes for a few seconds before he had to turn his attention back to the interviewer. I walked into the building and went backstage so I could get changed for my performance since I was opening the Grammys.

I changed into a black high waist skirt that had suspenders, a white bandeau, black combat boots, a Batman necklace, a silver bracelet that said “Wild at Heart”, a black bracelet with a silver infinity sign, a plain black bracelet, and a black bracelet with LOVE written in silver on the middle. I smiled once Ivy was done helping me get changed. Before we brought up the suspenders, she made sure to duct tape my microphone pack to my lower back so it was out of sight.

I walked on stage and went to the middle, standing there behind the curtain. My male backup dancers stood on either side of me a little ways back. As I heard the announcer starting the show and the curtain started rising, I went into performance mode.

"Everybody in the world are you with me?

It's too late to try to run, we run the city

It's my time, it's show time

Held me down, now it's don't give a what time

It's go time, it's show time

Sing it with me everybody let's go

Cause it's one! It's one, one for the money

Two! It's two, cause two is for the show

Three! It's three, three to get ready,

Are you ready everybody? Are you ready? Let's go!

Cause it's one! It's one, one for the money

Two! It's two, cause two is for the show

Three! It's three, three to get ready,

Are you ready everybody? Are you ready? Let's go!

Let me see you start a war, start a riot

When there's nothing left to burn, hear the silence

Hate me, you can't escape me and you ain't ever gonna change me

I can't stand it, I've freaking had it, I'm about to blow

Cause it's one! It's one, one for the money

Two! It's two, cause two is for the show

Three! It's three, three to get ready,

Are you ready everybody? Are you ready? Let's go!

Cause it's one! It's one, one for the money

Two! It's two, cause two is for the show

Three! It's three, three to get ready,

Are you ready everybody? Are you ready? Let's go!

Cause it's one! It's one, one for the money

Two! It's two, cause two is for the show

Three! It's three, three to get ready,

Are you ready everybody? Are you ready? Let's go!

Cause it's one! It's one, one for the money

Two! It's two, cause two is for the show

Three! It's three, three to get ready,

Are you ready everybody? Are you ready? Let's go!

Are you ready? Let's go!

Are you ready? Let's go!"

The deafening applause made me smile as I panted. I made my way off stage and got cleaned up before making my way back to my seat, wearing the dress I came in. I braved through the entire awards show, winning a few of the awards. Once the show was over, I went home and got a text from Sean.

"So you probably haven't been able to see this, but apparently because of the interview you did on the carpet, people took it as you and Harry are mortal enemies. Not saying it's a bad thing, since it's giving you both amazing publicity, I'm just letting you know. Sweet dreams!"

Mortal enemies? Really? I said I found him arrogant, which was true, but I didn't say I wished he would burn in Hell. The media sure knows how to blow things out of proportion. Whatever, I don't have time for this. I'm exhausted and need to be well rested for the busy week ahead of me.