10: Headlines

“THE WAR IS OVER! Harry Styles and Bianca Madison Caught HOLDING HANDS”

“Is It True? Bianca Madison and Harry Styles Reportedly Dating!”

“Hollywood Super Couple Harry Styles and Bianca Madison?”

“Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, The Hottest Bachelor and Bachelorette Are Now Both Taken… By Each Other!”

Those were just some of the many news reports Harry and I woke up to the next morning. We were all over the television, Internet, magazines, anywhere you can think of, really. There was even a video of us walking out of the hospital together. I sighed loudly, looking over at Harry as we both were sat up in my bed.

“What do we do?” I asked, looking over at him.

“We could always take the route of saying we’re really good friends and I was just there to comfort you,” he replied.

“I don’t want to lie to our fans and I know you don’t either.”

“The second we announce that we’re dating, we’re going to lose all of our privacy and everyone will ask a million questions about us,” he reminded. “Are you ready for that?”

“I don’t think anyone would ever be ready for that, but we’ve been hiding this thing for almost a year. I think it might be time. I don’t want to announce it on Twitter though. We need to set up an interview for when I’m better.”

“Alright,” Harry agreed, kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers. “Are you feeling any better today?”

“Not really. I guess I don’t feel as tired since I got plenty of sleep but I still feel horrible,” I admitted, frowning slightly.

“You’ll be back to your old self in no time. I promise,” he smiled, leaning in to kiss my forehead.

I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his cheek on top of my head.  The next four days went the same: watching movies, cuddling, eating what little food I could have, and just enjoying each other’s company. This was the calm before the storm, and we both knew that things were about to get complicated.