Chapter 3: Error's strings

~ hey everyone thanks for over 50 reads! (I keep having to change the thanks for __ readers because it keeps going up!) can't wait to write more of this story, but heads up my school starts on the 26th of this month and once school starts the updates will get really slow so be warned~

No one's POV

over the remaining summer Ink came over to Error's house a lot and Error and his brother's went over to Ink's a lot as well and they all grew really close really quick. Then the first day of school came and a lot changed from there.

Error's POV 

I woke up to Mom yelling at me to get up. I was still sleepy and didn't remember what was going on, then I heard a voice and realize that I heard Ink's voice downstairs, I knew that if I didn't get out of bed Ink would come drag me out of bed himself. So I reluctantly got out of bed and got dressed and went down stairs to see Ink talking to my brothers and mom setting down cereal on the table for me and my brothers, Mom then turned to Ink and asked "Would you like any cereal?" Ink smiled and replied "Oh, I'm good. Mom already gave me breakfast." I walked into the room the rest of the way and Ink noticed me and ran up to me and tackled me down in a hug. "INK!!!!" Ink just giggled at my outrage and helped me up and went to the table with dragging me with him. I sat down and started eating then Ink said "You excited for school?" I nearly spat out my cereal. I swallowed and groaned "That's why I had to get up early?" Ink stared at me for a moment, then said "You forgot?" I, now embarrassed, nodded. 

~le time skip brought to you by.... WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOU READING THIS!?!?~

I finished my cereal and put my bowl in the sink and went to grab my backpack and put it on my back but Ink decided it would be a good idea to grab my backpack first and stick his rainbow tongue out at me. I smirked and decided it would be a good time to show my own tongues, I stuck out my crazy tongues and I watch as Ink's face goes from happy to a mix of confusion and surprise. ( I have been waiting to pull this one) I pull my tongues back into my mouth and start laughing at Ink's face until I feel mom swat the back of my head "Ow... Mom why did you do that?" Mom looked at me with a stern glare and motioned towards Ink. I sighed and looked at Ink and said "Sorry" Ink broke from his trance and then starts laughing to, I look at him in surprise and he then says "I'm sorry * HAHA * but I wasn't *snicker * expecting that." he went back to laughing, I smiled. Mom rolled her eyes with a smile and said "Well then now that this is over you guys should get going to the bus"(I know that they are all relatively young but I never went to an elementary school I was home schooled up until high school which I am still in) we all went outside and started walking, we were following Geno because he is the oldest, (Geno is 9) we wait at the bus stop with some other kids (>:3 you will know soon what this is for) the bus finally came and we all piled on me and Ink decided to sit next to each other on the way to school.

~time skip to lunch / break brought to you by I have no clue how elementary schools work~

Me and Ink were sitting under a tree (I started spelling tree with ch XD) Ink was drawing and I was just watching him when some kids came up to us and looked at us and said to Ink "Hey! Whats up with you so bundled up it's nowhere near cold" Ink gave this kid a smile and said "It's just my preferred style of clothing" the kids looked at Ink then at each other and nodded, suddenly one of the kids grabbed Ink's sketchbook and threw it across the yard. Ink stared at them then got up quickly to go get his sketchbook back but was stopped short by one of the kids pushing him over, Ink tripped and fell on his skull and rolled down the small hill the tree was on and stopped rolling at the bottom and just laid there. I screamed "I-iNk!!!" my voice was glitching really bad, I tried to run to Ink but was cut short by one of the bullies grabbing me and throwing me against the tree. I yelped in pain upon impact, (by the way if you are wondering where everyone is to watch this I don't know SCREW LOGIC)