Prologue

"He's everything I have!" That was the last thing Sam could manage to yell out before his bestfriend was shot dead before him. He turned away, not being able to stomach the sight. His heartbreaking cries could be heard for miles.

Colby lays lifeless on the floor as Sam struggles vainly against his restraints. He rocked the chair back and forth with force. As Sam began to hyperventilate, Colby slowly got up from his spot and partly took off the bag to reveal his face. He put his hand on Sam's shoulder but Sam couldn't handle it. It didn't make sense. Colby tried to comfort him but Sam kept trying to push him away. "What? No! No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Please! No! No! No!"

"Sam! Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam!" Colby tried to get through to him. Show that it was him. He was alive.

"What? What the fuck?" Nothing was making sense. He saw him die. He was dead.

"Sam, Sam, Sam." These one's came out softer. More comforting.

"What is this!" This came out urgent.

"No, Sam. Sam, look. Look at me. Look at me." Colby smiled at him, griping his shirt a little tighter.

"What? No!" Sam's words became background noise as Colby tried his hardest to calm him down. He took the bag off fully from his head and began to untie Sam from his chair. Sam was still in hysterics. Tears running down his face and curses spilling from his mouth.

Then suddenly, it clicked. His mouth fell slightly open. He looked up, directly at the camera then down at Colby. He did this a few more times as Colby finished releasing him.

Colby smiles up wildly at the camera while Sam covers his puffy, red face. He tries to stand, but falls right back down.

"I thought you actually died." You could hear the heart ache in his tone. He stands, fully this time.

"Dude," Colby puts his hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry, man. Dude, no. I'm here. I'm here." He pulled him in close.

"Don't you ever fucking do that to me again. Dude, I actually thought you died." His words broken off at the end by a loud sob that he could not contain.

"Dude," Colby couldn't say more before Sam was breaking down again. This time in his arms

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Sobs erupted from his body at every breath. Colby pulled away.

"I'm sorry dude. It was a prank. I'm sorry dude. It was a prank. It was a prank, man. It was a prank." He kept his hands on Sam's arms and had a grin plastered on. Sam covered his face again but Colby pulled his hands away. He held Sam's hands down with his right hand and used his other to lift the blonds' chin. "I'm okay. I'm okay dude. I promise, I'm fine." He embraces him for a second time.

"Thank god. I really thought they were sick people" Colby pulls apart from him again.

"I'm sorry dude. I'm sorry. I'm okay. I'm okay." Colby smiles at the camera one more time as the screen goes black.