"Could you bring Sasuke back to Konoha? He was put under a genjutsu so we'll need to fine Tsunade-san." Selene informed making Gai stare at her for a few seconds before nodding. "Yeah sure, anything for the love of Lee's life. Leave it to me daughter in law!" Gai yelled out enthusiastic picking Sasuke up and went away in a flash. "Daughter in law? Who's the lucky guy?" Jiraiya teased before receiving a deathly glare from Selene making him back up. "Okay, okay chill...I was only asking." Jiraiya spoke sheepish while chuckling. 

The trio went on their journey to Tanzaku quarters, the most popular and known city for gambling and fine women. "Jutsu! Jutsu! Justu!" Naruto kept chanting irritating both Jiraiya and Selene. "Naruto!" Selene yelled out shutting him up with her enhanced voice and glare. "If you don't teach him whatever you planned, I sweat to Kami I'll have you planted in the ground." Selene threatened making Jiraiya gulp and sweat drop before giving out a laugh. "Sure, sure, right I'll do it. Come on Naruto I'll show you the jutsu." Jiraiya spoke leading them to a tree.

"Now look..." Jiraiya spoke showing his palm before a ball of chakra formed in his palm making Naruto eyes widen in amazement. "Now look what it can do." Jiraiya said smirking with over confidence, he forced the rasengan into the tree chanting 'Rasengan' splitting the wood and forming a hole. "Its a special jutsu, created by the 4 Hokage himself, my student." Jiraiya boasted with a confident smirk puffing his chest out. He glanced down only seeing one hyper, over excited and amazed look coming from Naruto while Selene stared at him unimpressed. 'She reminds me of Orochimaru for some reason...oh well, she's losing on the fun of it. It is an A rank jutsu after all.' Jiraiya thought.

"Now then let me teach you it." Jiraiya spoke instructing of how to do it starting with the balloon. filled with water, use your chakra to explode the balloon. "Hmm? You don't want to learn it?" Jiraiya muttered questioningly looking at Selene who was watching Naruto trying to pop the balloon. "Looking at the chakra pattern, it really isn't that difficult." Selene muttered reaching her palm out before in seconds she performed the rasengan making Jiraiya drop his jaw to the floor, beyond impressed at the skill. 'She's a real protege! Why haven't I heard anything about her!?' Jiraiya yelled in his head. "Hey! How can you perform that super awesome jutsu right away! Arg, you'll see! My one will be much more better that yours! You'll see, believe it!" Naruto yelled out declaring his rivalry. 

"Say Selene-chan...what level ninja are you? How many jutsu's do you know? And what level?" Jiraiya asked curious, to have so much potential and skill, a genius and a protege. "I can't perform any jutsu which include hand signs. I'm just a genin who knows how to control her chakra to its mastery." Selene explained shocking Jiraiya. 'Unable to perform jutsu? Hand signs? Why is that?' Jiraiya thought. "And don't think about asking why, no-one really knows. I even checked my affinity yet the chakra paper had nothing to show. Because I couldn't use hand signs I improvised and made my own jutsu's." Selene explained making Jiraiya rise his eyebrows with anticipation. "Can you show me?" Jiraiya asked with puppy eyes. "No." "Clear rejection! Not even slight hesitation or remorse! What a woman!" Jiraiya yelled out making Selene gain a tick mark.

The trio stood in the city of Tanzaku, Jiraiya looked around at the festival before spotting a booth with ladies making his ears burst into flames and earn a blush. "(Cough) So um, I will need your money for some research." Jiraiya declared professionally badly hiding his excitement and lust for flirting. "What!? You'll just be selfish and use it for yourself!" Naruto yelled out. "Now listen here Naruto! I'm a professional! I know what I'm doing, so now, give me your money...research worth's money." Jiraiya reasoned making Naruto groan and pull his money pouch out which was full of money making Jiraya beam and snatch it away giving a small amount to Naruto. "Here, don't waste too much! Be kids for the time! Go have fun!" Jiraiya yelled with a pervy chuckle glancing at Selene to only receive a murderous glare making him tuck his tail and run. "Good luck!"