OMG are those tattoos?
Look at her eyes there so pretty!
Wow there hair is fire.
They are hotter than the sun.

But I mean you guys where hot but then these two people caught my attention

Haha looks like Taylor has competition
Ohhh wonder what Andrew and Jake would think they look there type.

Oh God Taylor sounds like that bitch that won't quit and then there talking about boys oh gosh I'm still healing from Parker (if that's not the original name I'm sorry but I forgot so his new name is parker.). You and Bella start walking then stop and remember you don't know where the office is. You both look around then you see a groupe of girls. "Can you show us the office." You said not really asking. "Yeah ummmm my names Brooke, this is oliva, Maddie, Amber, and lilly and the office is right here." Brooke said walking down the hall and turning left. "I'll stay with you guys so I can show you your locker and classes to see if we have any together." You Bella and Brooke walk into the office and ask the lady at the front for your stuff. "HI what can I do for you guys?" "HI my name is Ally Sky and this is Bella Parr were new." "Oh yes here you go this is your locker number and your schedules have a nice day." "You to." You and Bella said walking out. "So I'm guessing your Ally and Bella well let me see your stuff." You and Bella handed your stuff to her. "Okay so I have good news and bad news they good news is that you me and Bella and the other girls you saw earlier have the same classes and our lockers are next to each other but the bad news is that the 'Bad boy' groupe also have the same classes along with the school bitch who thinks she's the pretties but now that your here she is definitely not. " "um who's the 'Bad boy' groupe and the schools bitch?" "Oh the 'Bad boys' are Andrew, Jake, Adien, Scott, Damion, mike and Alex. The school bitch is Taylor." "Oh I heard this morning that Andrew and Jake would look our type wich I dout and that I'm Taylor's competition." "Haha you do look andrews type and Bella looks Jake's but they say that cause your alot prettier than Taylor and every one knows she likes andrew even though it's clear he hates her." "Well I don't know If ally would dat- ummmm I mean we haven't even seen them yet soooo." You shot Bella the death glare and she chuckled nervously luckily Brooke didn't notice. "Well you'll see them in your class we should probably go before were late." "Ehh I'm fine with being late. But it's the first day so let's go." Right when you said that the bell rang wich meant you were late. You guys left to go to class so you weren't any later. When you walked in everyone's eyes were on us. "Ahhh ms. Brooke you showed up." "Hey were here to." You said looking at the teacher while others laugh. "Yes you are I can tell what type of student you are." You fake gasped " what's that supposed to mean?" "Oh nothing what are you names." "I'm Ally." "I'm Bella." "Okay well take your seats." "Yes sir." You said under your breath so only Brooke and bella can here wich made them laugh. You sat next to a guy with tattoos along his arm and he's wearing jeans with a tight black shirt you gotta say he was hot but you didn't stare because that's awkward and on the other side it was bella. The class was English you hated that class well you hate all classes except for music. You could feel the guy next to staring at you. "Take picture it'll last longer." You said whispering so you didn't get in trouble. "Haha well Ally is it? You don't know who your talking to do you?" Hey said in a deep voice which was sexy as hell. "No I don't but I don't care." "Well you should." "Can you shut up so I do think get in trouble." "Don't tell me to shut up plus you look like a girl who gets into trouble bye the looks of that tattoo and im guessing you have more I mean of course there's at least one I don't see cause I see one on your arm ankle wrist and back but I would love to see where the other one is." "Okay for one creep 2 I can tell who ever I want to shut up 3 it's the first day of school so back off 4 I'm not showing you my other one and 5 I don't know your name." "Oh my names Andrew." you laughed and rolled your eyes "of course you are." "What's that supposed to mean." He said growling "nothing" after that the bell rang which meant lunch  (sorry I'm lazy). You walked out of the class and some how Bella Brooke olivia Maddie lilly and amber made it out of class before me so there at my locker "ughhh worst class everrrr!" You said hitting your head on the locker "awesome bb what's wrong" "Andrew was flirting with me." "How?" "So you see all my tattoos right well I have one on my thigh and he wanted to see it soo years and I told him to shut up he said you don't know who your talking to it said I didn't care and then we'll you get it." "Oof well let's hope Taylor wasn't watching she will flip her shit on you. Well she probably did she sits behind him." "Oh that's great. I'm hungry." "Okay we'll take you to lunch Ehh follow me." Olivia said acting french. "Okay since we don't know that much about you let's get to know you more."

"Are you and Bella sisters? (Brooke) basicly but not Blood sisters but we consider each other sisters
Are you innocent or not (😉Maddie) no
Do you like Andrew?(olivia) ummmm he's fi-ok he is hot but I'm not that dramatic
Have you ever had a boyfriend? (Lily) yes
Are you rich? (Amber) yes did you not see my car it's the lambo out side

(All the girls) woah. Yeah if anyone touches my car with out permission I will brake there hand or nose NO ONE TOUCHES MY BABY?" "Damn girl ok ok if I were you I would turn around though." You were curios so you turned around and saw a drew and his friends starring at you and the girls you gave them a death stare and they started talking again. You turned to the girls and they were shocked"I swear if he stares at me I'm slapping him." "D-did you just stare at them and they turned around?" "Yeah it's called a death stare. It's sorta like a command and they stop." "Yeah anyways there staring again." You turned around and they were so you got up and walked over to them and heard Bella say "Ally don't do anything irrational!" So you turned around and winked then continued to walk over to them "Hey guys did you want a picture or something to eat cause your looking at us like we're food." Ohhh ohhh then Andrew said something that P.I.S.S.E.D you off "Not a picture princess but I would love to eat you." Hey said with one of those evil smirked and since that was that and you had it you slapped him. Everyone the cafeteria looked at you and it got quite. "Say it again I dare you and you'll have a broken nose." Then you gave him a sweet smile and walked away back to your seat no one said anything for a minute because they were all shocked "guys close your mouth before Flys go in." "D-did y-you j-just s-s-slap him?" Amber said still in shock from what happened "Yeah didn't I say I was going to then he said he wanted to eat me ewww." "Damn it Ally I'm telling mom!" "Snitch please everyone don't she won't give me my allowance for a week." "Ughhh fine but you do this at every school.'' " thank you" "Ally you never told us you were THAT badass OMG look at there faces they looked the same for a solid ten minutes haha" Brooke said laughing I turned around and there jaws were to the ground it was so funny. You all busted out in laughter "Shit." "What?" Maddie said confused. "I sit next to him in first period and I have all my classes." "Girl you should've thought of that before slapping him." Then rest of the day you tried your hardest to not be neat him but you still could feel him starring on the back of your head. So you completed your goal till the end of the day. You went outside and see everyone surrounding your car you say bye to the other girls and you and Bella walk over to everyone " Juliet what's going on?" Bella asked whispering so no one could here my name. You shrugged your shoulders and got pasted the people and saw the one and only Andrew with his groupe touching your car you were beyond passed or angery. "Okay calm down Ally calm down." "NO THERE TOUCHING MY FUCKING CAR!" YOU WALKED up to them with the angriest look possible "what the fuck are you doing touching my car!" "Oh this is your car." One of andrews friends said " Yes this is my car dipshit now get off of it before I brake your nose!" "Nah I don't think we will and you don't look strong enough to plus we don't like how you slapped andrews face." "Oh you dont? Then trust me you won't like this!" After that you immediately punched him in the face and heard a crack all his friends went to him because he fell and they got off my car. "Now you see that was a warning next time it'll be worst." Then you gave them another sweet smile and walked to the car but before you got in you heard a laugh you turned to see andrew. "Oh princess you have no Idea who your messing with." Hey said still looking at his friend. You walked up to him and grabbed his collar so he was looking at you " like I said I don't care." You said whispering to him suductively and your faces were an inch away so you were definitely driving him crazy. Then you walked away and got in the car and drove home all the way there Bella was just saying how crazy you where.