Beg me Deku~

Deku looked up in shock at the taller boy sitting on top of him and could only think one thing:
*Crap.*
Todoroki hoovered his hands by Deku's hips.
"Are your hips tickish?" He teased, already knowing the answer.
"N-no! I-i mean no o-of course not!" He answered, nervously covering his mouth with his hands.
Todoroki smirked. "You sure?" He cooed, gently squeezing and scratching at Deku's hips.
"Nohohohohohehehe n-not therehehehehehe!" Deku's muffled giggles we're all the proof Todoroki needed. He continued lightly tickling until he found a really sensitive spot right below Deku's hips.
"Eeeeeeeehehehehahahahaha nohohohohahahaha!" His laughing harder to control now he gave up on trying to hold it back.
"Oh are we sentitive here~" Todoroki said lovingly, pinching at Deku's ticklish hips.
"N-nohohahahaha i-it ticklessssss!"
"Well yeah it's supposed to tickle! Why else would I do it?" Todoroki moved to Deku's sides, slowly running his fingers up and down, before suddenly attacking Deku's belly.
"EHEHEHAHAHHA!" Deku knoked his head back, laughing, trying to grab at Todoroki's hands. (Failing)
Suddenly Todoroki flipped him over. (Deku was now laying on his belly with Todoroki on his back.)
Todoroki leaned down by Deku's ear.
"Your not very good at pushing someone of of you~" he wispered.
The truth was that Deku was never trying to get Todoroki off. Why would he. He did love this after all. And Todoroki could tell.
"Or is it that you don't want me to stop~" he wispered in a breathy voice that made Deku shiver and giggle.
"S-shut upppp!!" Deku whinined. *Is it really that obvious!?!* He thought, blushing hard.
Todoroki really had to hold back a laugh. "Ok~" and he turned to look at Deku's feet.
"W-what are you d-doing?" Deku studded.
"Oh nothing...." He then started to squeeze and scratch at Deku's legs Earning a series of squeaky giggles and gasps.
"Eep! N-not therehehehehe!
"Not here?" Todoroki accompanied his words with scratches to a extremely sensitive spot on the inside of Deku's thighs.
"EEEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA! TODOROKIHEHEHEHAHAH!" Deku banged the floor helplessly.
"Awww you can barely say my name~ what is it again?" Todoroki couldn't believe he was doing this but at the same time he loved teasing Deku. He moved his left hand to behind Deku's nees.
"T-TODOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAH!" Deku tried to say Todoroki's name but he was laughing to much.
"Hummm not quite..." Todoroki slowed down a bit. "How ticklish are those feet of yours?" He asked teasingly and staring at the kicking feet covered it all might themed socks.
"T-they aren't ticklish...e-especially not m-my toes..." Deku was smiling shyly and panting. Todoroki felt his heart jump.
*Did he just....* Todoroki smiled. Deku was just so cute! He grabbed one of Deku's feet making him jump.
"Beg me." Todoroki cooed.
"W-what?"
"If you want me to tickle your feet, you have to beg me~" he said in a almost sing song voice.
"P-please?" Deku did his best puppy eyes.
"That's not convincing enough!"
"Please Todoroki?"
Todoroki's blush darkened a bit. "Is that all you can do?"
"Please ticke my feet Shouto-kun?" Deku begged pouting, purposely trying to be cute. Todoroki definitely was impressed. He was blushing harder than he realized as he swiped a finger up Deku's foot.
"Eeppp!"
"Are you sure you're ok with this? Your not gonna get any mercy~" Todoroki asked realizing that his feet we're probably one of, if not the single, most ticklish spot.
"Y-YES!" Deku was obviously frustrated at how Todoroki kept stoping. Todoroki smiled.
"As you wish~"

And with that Todoroki had gone to work on Deku's extremely sensitive feet and the rest of the night was filled with laughter and giggles.
And Todoroki was right. He didn't give Deku any mercy....
For another 2 hours.