Black Diaries

TITLE: 

Black Diaries

AUTHOR:

RobThier

BLURB:

NGREDIENTS FOR A HAPPILY EVER AFTER: One feisty heroine (That would be me. Hi, I'm Cassy.) One deliciously hot hero (I prefer them fresh, not frozen.) Passionate love (and a big fat pinch of lust!) Oh, and don't forget the "Till death do us part!" Please leave stewing for 10 minutes in deadly intrigue, stir, and then serve with hot chili sauce. See? A very simple recipe. Nothing can possibly go wrong, right...? WARNING: Hot scenes & dark humor. Read at your own risk.

GENRE:

Dark/Comedy/Thriller/Romance-ish?

MY OPINION:

I read this book a while ago but it's one of those books that just sticks. It's dark and hilarious, and I loved it? I don't even know how to explain it, I just thought it was something fresh & unique that I haven't read before. Maybe I'm just biased cause I love all of Rob Thiers's novels, but this book will surely take you on an unexpected ride with lots of twists and turns. There's so many plot twists I didn't see coming, and it's one of those books that will surely frustrate you. I remember staying up till 4 because I wanted to finish this book, and I wasn't disappointed (sort of). I don't want to spoil anything so I'm going to shut up now, it's amazing just like all his other books so there you go.

RATED:

4/5 stars

NOTE:

There's a lot of dark themes in the book so beware.