New Girl in School 32

*First I would like to apologize to all of you!! I know I promised to update sooner but it got late and I went to bed, well lately I've been having trouble with my internet and my phone won't let me get on wattpad either!!! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner adn thank you all for being patient!! There are so many stories that I want to read but can't because of the internet!! So I'm going to update this chapter and hope to god that soon my internet will get better, please hope my internet will get better too!!! Thank you!! Well heres an update!! Enjoy!!*

Pein turned around and looked into emerald green eyes that starred right into his own eyes, that werent afraid to stand up to him, yell at him, even hit him. He turned all the way around looking at her, watching her watch him, "Not sure really." He said looking at her as she raised an eye brow.

"You're not sure why you're standing before Oro-chan's door?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Yeah"

It was silent as she walked to him and stood by him looking at the door. "Mind walking with me to the garden in the back?" She asked looking up to him after a moment.

"No" He said turning to the side holding his arm out for her, she smirked wrapping her arm through his and walking down the halls and stairs to the back door. As they stepped out he starred at the huge garden that sat behind the dark building. It was big and colorful, it was beautiful, breath taking.

"Nice?" She asked pulling him with her more into the garden going to the middle where a foutain was.

"It's beautiful" He said looking around at all the flowers and trees.

"Orochimaru let me have a small garden back here but as the years went by, he let me do the whole back yard, he and Kabuto helped me plant them into the ground and water them. Look at them, they are so healthy, they must be watering them for me while I was gone, huh?" She said plucking a rose that sat bythe foutain, she sat down on the edge and looked to Pein, watching him watch her. "He was and still is like a father to me Pein, he means the world to me. I would risk everything and anything to make sure he lives and will be fine. But he won't let me do what I can to save him, he's being quite stubborn and annoying." She said looking down at the rose in her hand, plucking off a petal and dropping it into the water behind herself. "I hate it when he does that, tell me to give up and relax. Kisame told me that I shouldn't worry, but I do and will till the day he dies because I was never able to save him. Pein, I'm afraid that if and when he dies, he's serious that I will be running this nation and I'm afraid that I will break and this nation will fall because of me. Families will be broken, homes falling to the ground, sorrow thick in the air, leading me and them all to death itself."

Pein starred at Sakura as she talked to him, told him what shewas feeling, her fears of the future for when Orochimaru dies. He felt happiness knowing she had talked to him about this but felt horrible that he didnt know what to say or do to make her feel better, happier. So instead of talking he walked to her side, sat and pulled her close to his body, wrapping his arms around her. Letting his touch speak what he couldnt, heal what his words couldnt. Felt a tingling sensation when she leaned into his side and laid her head on his shoulder, a content sigh leaving her lips.

"Thank you Pein for listening to me talk, for holding me and not saying anything, for just being there for me. I really hope that nothing has changed now that you know about my past with Orochimaru." She whispered the last part as she looked at the rose that had gotten smaller because of her plucking.

"Nothing has or ever will change bewteen us Sakura, I will always be by your side, I will always help you, support you, love you." He said only realizing what he had said after the words had left his lips. He tensed waiting for her response to his confession, waiting for her to refuse him and leave, to except and pull him close enjoying a passionful kiss, even the dead silence that had just fallen bewteen them.

Sakura sat up straight, looking to Pein with a smile, "Oh Pein I love you too." She said seeing the happiness filling his eyes, "You're the bestest friend I could ever ask for. I promise, if there is anything you need or want, I will make sure you have it, if its in my power."

Pein dared not let the smile fall from his face and let the scowl, the bitterness show through as she finished her sentece. He had expected for a mere minute that she would say that she loved him to, as a man, as a lover, that she would except him and be with him. He smiled at her, trying so hard to hide the feelings that he was sure that she could see in his eyes.

Sakura saw the disppear in his eyes when she was done talking and was confused, but smiled again when his smile still stayed. She looked down to the rose and stood gathering many more roses, once she had a dozen white ones, she put the red one in the middle smiling, and turned to Pein. She walked to him and held the roses out towards him, "For you, as a thank you, and well, I've always wanted to give flowers to someone."

Pein smirked and took the roses from her hands, standing up and taking her hand, "I think it's going to rain, we should go inside."

"Alright, I'll start making dinner." She said turning with him heading inside.

Madara watched the exchange bewteen Pein and Sakura and felt raw jealousy fill him, turned around and left his room heading straight to the kitchen. Once there he saw Sakura alone, taking food out of the fridge and pans from covereds, He stepped forward to go to her but stopped short when Kabuto walked into the kitchen first and stood by her side helping her. "You had a little talk with Pein in the garden?"

"Yes"

"How did it go?"

"Fine." She said cutting carrots. She stopped and laid her hands down, "Do you think I will do any good leading this nation?"

Kabuto stopped and looked at her, "Of course you will lead this nation amazingly. You managed to live with the Akatsuki and still remain sain, you can handle a little nation just fine Sakura."

"A little nation? This nation is not small Kabuto, this nation is not a small group of S-rank criminals that I know and am a part of. This nation doesnt know me and I dont know it." She said looking down at her hands.

"Sakura, you got the whole organization wrapped around your pinkie, if you want one small thing, they will do anything and everything to get it, you want a person dead, they were never born, you want a man, they will die because you did choose one of them. Sakura, that group of men, sadly, love you with their whole being. They would die for you, hell they came here because they were worried for you." Kabuto said continuing cutting the carrots that Salura had started but stopped.

Sakura looked at the carrots and sighed, "I so scared of losing Orochimaru Kabuto."

"So am I Sakura, but I will be here for you when you feel like your not strong enough to stand, I will be your crutch and hold you up, supporting you. Whatever decision you make, it is final and I will make sure it is carried out. You have no need to me frightened, your strong and brilliant. Do not fear, you have many pawns that will do as you bid."

Sakura looked to Kabuto, "Pawns?"

"Yes, Sakura you must understand that once you take Orochimaru's place, people will be ou-"

*BOOM!!!!*

*Alright, thats that for now, I'll try to get to a place with wi-fi again and update when possible. But please dont give up on me, I try every day to update for you all!!! Truly!! So dont forget to vote, comment, and follow!!! Love you all!!!*