The New Girl in School (AkatsukiXSakura)1

She was walking along the side walk looking up at the sky. 'Why, why me?' She thought. She started to look ahead of her and sighed taking out her phone and looking at the time, "Shit! I'm going to be late!" She put away her phone and started to run.

She made it to her school in time, she started to walk to the front doors but she kept looking at the trees and sky, 'So peaceful.' She got to the front doors and walked into the hall way and went to the office. "Hello. I'm a new transfer student and was told to come see the principal." She said looking at the secretary. The secretary looked up and smiled.

"Right this way." She got up and walked to a door that said, "Principal" She knocked and heard a woman say, "Come in."

The secretary opened the door and let the girl in and then closed the door.

The principal looked up and smiled, "Hello Haruno Sakura. Nice to see you."

"Hello." Sakura said walking forward and sitting down in a seat.

"Well no time to waste. Shizou will you come here." The principal stood up as soon as Shizou walked in.

"Yes, Tsunade-sama?" Shizou asked smiling looking at her boss.

"Take Miss. Haruno to her adviser will you?" Tsunade asked walking to Shizou giving her a paper.

"Of course." Shizou smiled then looked at Sakura. "Right this way Miss. Haruno."

Sakura got up and walked to the door and was walking behind Shizou to her advisory class. As they were walking, Sakura was looking out of the window. "Here we are." Shizou said turning around catching Sakura's attention.

"Thank you." Sakura said smiling.

"Your welcome. Here is your schedule, and just give this to your adviser. Alright, good luck and have a good first day." Shizou said smiling waking away.

'Aright, this is it I guess.' Sakura thought to herself standing in front of the door. She sighed then opened the door and walked in.

She walked in going straight towards the teachers desk. As she was walking the class grew quiet and was looking at Sakura. "Hello I was told to give this to you." She said quiet enough that only the teacher could hear her.

"Thank you." He took the note, read it then looked back up at Sakura and stood up. "Hello Miss. Haruno, I'm your adviser, Kakashi."

"Nice to meet you Kakashi-sensei." Sakura said smiling.

Kakashi smiled then turned to the class that was at the end of their seats. "Every one this is a new student. She is now a classmate to you all. Be nice and show her around." Kakashi said looking back at Sakura and telling her to sit down where she wants.

Sakura looked around and started walking to a seat that was in the back corner by the window. As soon as she sat down the bell rang and every one got up and surrounded her.

"Hello. I'm Ino. What's your name?"

Sakura sighed and looked at the girl named Ino. She smiled and said, "Sakura, nice to meet you Ino."

Ino blushed a little and smiled back. "H-hello. I'm Hinata."

Sakura looked at the girl who stuttered and smiled, "Hello Hinata."

Every one started to introduce themselves till a red headed chick came over and said, "Move out of the way losers. You newbie, stay away from Sasuke and you wont get hurt got that?"

Sakura looked at the red head and sighed. And smiled the best she could, "Hello, I'm Sakura and who are you?"

"I'm Karin. Don't forget that, loser." Karin flipped her hair then walked away and sat down by a boy who was looking forward.

"That bitch." Ino said sitting down on Sakura's desk.

"Don't let her bother you Sakura, she picks on us all. Just because she hangs out with Sasuke." TenTen said looking at Sakura.

"I don't really care what she says. What ever she does, trust me I've been through worst." Sakura said looking out the window.

"Well you probably haven't been through much any ways if she is the worst thing that ever happens to you." Kiba said looking back at Karin and Sasuke.

"Any ways getting past that Sakura whats your next class?" Sakura gave Ino her schedule and heard her say that they and the same classes and decided she would just follow her then and looked out the window again.

'So far so good.' Sakura thought looking at the window and sighing.