The New Girl in School 30

Sakura jumped a bit as the puff of smoke appeared in her room, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Hidan yelled still above Sakura.

As the smoke cleared, Sakura's eyes nearly poped out of her eyes, "Kabuto?..."

Kabuto starred at the scene before him and felt his cheeks heat up a tiny bit, he was a little pissed to see Hidan on top of Sakura though. He saw Sakura as his little sister, and see Hidan on top of her, with no shirt on, made him royaly pissed. He cleared his throat and stood up straight, "Sakura, you need to come back. Right now."

Sakura looked to Kabuto worried, "Why, what's wrong?" She asked.

"It's Orochimaru..." He said.

As soon as he said that she slide from under neath Hidan and grabbed her bags and ran to her lab down stairs and threw the door open. She gathered all of her paper work and turned to Kabuto, "Alright lets go!"

"Wait!!!"

Hidan was running down the stair as Kabuto was engulfed with smoke and Sakura was engulfed with cherry blossoms. He stopped in the door way and starred at the spot Sakura was just in and ran as fast as he could back up stairs and to Pein's office.

"Sakura left!!"

*With Sakura*

Sakura walked into Orochimaru's room and ran to his bed, "Orochimaru!" She dropped her things and sat on the end of the bed and hugged him. She pulled back and looked him over, she was worried and scared, he was paler than normal, he had horrible bags under his eyes, eyes were blood shot, he looked like he was all bone, his cheeks were hollowed in. She covered her mouth and felt a few tears escape her eyes and fall down, "Oro..Orochimaru..."

Orochimaru looked into Sakura's eyes and felt hurt, he knew his time was near, and she knew it too. He pulled her to him and hugged her, "I'm happy to see you Sakura." He whispered, his throat was killing him but he wanted to talk to her.

"Why didnt you get me sooner!" Sakura yelled pulling back, she looked from Orochimaru to Kabuto then back.

"I didnt want you to worry."

"Bullshit!!!! I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SINCE YOU FIRST TOLD ME!!!! NOW I'M EVEN MORE WORRIED! I CANT LIVE WITH YOU GONE OROCHIMARU! I CANT CONTROL YOUR VILLAGE, ADN I REALLY CANT CONTROL A NATION!!! YOU CANT LEAVE, YOU UNDERSTAND!! YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO DIE!" Sakura yelled hands balled into fists, knuckles turning white, face red with anger.

"Sakura, you can run a village and you can run a nation, you have the ability to, your head strong, smart, brave, and really good at being a leader. I know you can do it." Orochimaru said quietly folding his hands in his lap.

Sakura shook her head, "No, Orochimaru, no. You are supposed to be the one to be rulling over these lands, not me. I cant do it."

Orochimaru closed his eyes and leaned his head on the wall, "Yes you can Sakura, now I'm going to sleep, go to your room and get comfortable."

Sakura wanted to yelled and fight, but decided against it, she spun around and followed Kabuto to her room and tossed her bags to her bed and ran to the lab room and started working on her notes.

*With the akatsuki*

Hidan burst through Pein's door, "Sakura left!!"

Pein looked to Hidan, "What do you mean?"

"That four eyed damn freak came into her room and said 'It's Orochimaru' and the next thing I know she's leaving with the freak!"

Nene and Shiki starred at Hidan then looked to each other and nodded. "What?"