The New Girl In School11

"Saku-chan! Thank you for dinner! It was really good!" Tobi yelled clinging on to Sakura as she walked out of the resturant.

"Your welcome Tobi. So did you guys like the food?" Sakura asked smiling looking back at the rest of the guys.

"Yeah. Thank you." They all said smiling rubbing there tummies. Sakura laughed and looked in front of herself and saw a boy run into the street after a ball. Sakura ran to the boy pushing Tobi off her arm. When Sakura got to the little boy she pushed him out of the way and got hit by a car. All of the Aktsuki yelled out to her, she heard themm but all she thought about was saving that boy. When she got hit by the car she went flying through the air and landed on the ground with a thud. The mother of the little boy saw and heard Sakura hit the ground and screamed.

She grabbed her son and went to Sakura, "Oh my god, someone call the ambulance! Hurry!!" The lady was on her knees aboit to grab Sakura's shoulder to move her to her side but someone grabbed her shoulder making her stop She turned around and saw a group of guys, she moved over a bit and  saw a man with stitches all over kneel down and move the girls hair. She was silent the whole time not realizing she was holding her breathe till she saw the ambulance come running and take her away to safety with the group of guys following them, she then breathed out. She looked behind her and saw her son crouched down crying, she walked over to him and picked him up, going to the hospital to thank the pink haired girl for saving her son, she just hoped to god that the girl was okay. She would feel so guilty if the girl died because she saved her son.

~At the hospital~

The Akatsuki was practically running in by the paramedics into the hospital worring about there cherry bloosom. They were royaly pissed that she risked her life for a foolish brat that risked his on stupid life. They were even more pissed off when a nurse stopped them and told them they werent aloud to fo any further and had to wait in the waiting room for anything else. They dragged there feet walking to the waiting room, they slammed down in tge chairs slumping, mad that they couldnt see there cherry bloosom. They swore that when they see Sakura that they were going to yell at her for being so foolish and then hug her and keep her by there side to always protect her no matter what.

~Time skip two hours later~

The Akatsuki were nearly asleep in there chairs when Tobi jumped up yelling, "DOCTOR!" when they heard Tobi yell that they all jumped up running to the doctor yelling at him from every which way asking him about Sakura.

Pein spoke up and yelled, "Shut the hell up, all of you so I can hear the damn doctor speak!"

The Akatsuki got quiet and looked to the doctor waiting. The doctor sweatdropped looking at all the men before him, he pushed up his glaases and sighed shakly looking up to the one who got the group to be quiet.

"Are you the group who came in with a Sakura Haruno?"

"Yes, is she alright?" Pein asked stepping forward.

"She will be, she got hit really badly and it will take a while for her to get better, she got hit pretty darn hard, I'm surprised she is even still alive. But she is and thats all that matters. If you all would like to see her, her room is on the third floor number 310C. She'll be sleeping for a while maybe a couple days. But your welcome to stay unless her family has any problems with you all being with her. We still havent got a hold of them yet."

"You wont be able to any ways." Pein said looking to the doctor.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because she doesnt have parents, we are her family." Pein said walking away with the Akatsuki following him. The doctor stood there watching them leave then sighed in relief, he didnt know why he did but she just did.

The Akatsuki were walking to room 310C, when they got to the door they walked in and closed the door looking to Sakura, she was covered in bandage from head to toe. The look in there eyes softened with despair as they looked at there beauty cocered in bandages, they walked around her bed and bowed there head praying she would wake up from this and get better. But there prayers were interupted when the door opened, they all whipped there heads around and saw the women from before standing there hold her son in her arms.

When the lady opened the door she saw the group of men from before and stiffened up, she was scared because they looked at her son as though they wanted to kill him. She tightened her grip on her son making the little boy wake up, he looked into the room and saw the girl who saved him and pushed his mom making her let go of him. She did let him go, and he ran to the bed grabbing Sakura's hand. He looked up to her face and said, "Thank yoy for saving me Oneesan, thank you. And I'm really sorry this happened to you, but I just want to let you know that I'm trully thankful for what you did." The boy stood there holding her hand, he tightened his grip on it and put his head on her arm closing his eyes. he wrapped an arm around hers and said, "I wont ever forget this. Thank you." When he opened his eyes and saw a group of guys starring at him with a death glare, he shivered and coward back still holding her hand.

The Akatsuki were at there last straw with the kid, they didnt care one bit.that he was just a little boy, they wanted him dead. They were about to rip the boy to shreds when they all heard a voice in there head say, 'You lay a finger on him and I will kill you all slowly when I wake up.' They all shivered and looked to Sakura, they didnt know if they were thinking that she might say that or if she some how made them hear her thoughts they backed off leaving the kid alone for now, FOR NOW.