Rainy day study's....

Saying it was a normal afternoon would be an understatement. It was the complete dictionary explanation of boring. A rainy day complete with the story book study date. And Deku was not having any of it.
"Hey Todoroki-kun, this is boring."
No answer. It seemed that the peppermint haired boy was too deep in his book to hear Deku.
"HEY TODOROKI-KUN!" he said louder this time. Still, no response. Deku, in a slight frustrated state, acted before thinking and chucked his general studies book at Todoroki's arm.
"Um, oww" Todoroki said, half jokingly, looking for an explanation.
"OMG I'm soooooo sorry! I wasn't thinking and you were so deep into your book, I just wanted to talk to you inevermenttohurtyou...." Todoroki almost had to choke back a laugh as Deku rambled on with apologys.
"It's fine Midoria, it didn't really hurt me, I was joking." Todoroki said, cutting him off.
"What did you need?"
"O-oh I just wanted to a-ask if you thought this was boring?" Deku realized his face was red and looked away.
"Your right, it is kinda boring. Do you want to do something else?" Todoroki asked, finally taking note of the stale air in Deku's room.
"Yes, we can--" Deku was cut off by a loud crackle of thunder that make him jump.
"You ok?" Todoroki asked, almost without thinking, seeing the slightly scarred look on Deku's face.
"Y-yes, I'm fine..." Deku thought for a second. "D-do you wanna watch a movie or s-something?"
"Hmm ok but is your mom ok with me staying over that long?" Todoroki definitely didn't want to disturb Inko who was always so nice to him.
"Yeah, I bet she's fine with it, she seems to really like you!" A warm smile apered on his face. "But we can ask if you would like."
"Yes I would like to ask." And with that Todoroki opened the door to Deku's room. "After you."
Deku was blushing very obviously but tried to act like he didn't notice.
"T-thank you!" He exclaimed, quickly walking out the door, Todoroki right behind him.