|28. Fireworks|(Bonus Jirose UWU)

*Jirose nation rise up!!*

Jennie's POV
|Celebration Party| 8.47 pm|

"So you're finally taken?!" Nayeon, who has been dancing the night away, ask me for the second time again.

"Gosh Nayeonie yes! I am officially taken!" I yelled fighting the music blasting from the speakers.

"AAAHgggG I'm so happy for you!!" She shouted then jumped to hug me.

"Thanks girl, hope you and Jebum can work things out too!" I loudly whispered, she smacked my arms with playful anger at my statement.

"Nayeon!" we both turn our heads to Jeongyeon who's standing in between her gang and Jackson's gang to take a picture not so far from the crowd so that she also can join.

"Oh Jen, I better go, see you around?" she said while holding my hands.

"Yeah of course." I replied while letting her go as she ran to her crowd then took their pictures happily.

Me and the gang we're still at the party, probably the last party I'll have as a senior. Literally everyone came here, like everyone from the colleges that scattered around South Korea.

I've been smiling at the view of my friends, hyped up while laughing, singing, taking pictures, filming stuff and all. It's just makes me feel so happy, I'm tearing up omg-

"Jen you ok?" a very familiar voice said behind me, makes me smile even wider as I quickly wipe my invisible tear away.

I turn around to see Namjoon, in his suit-well almost every boy here wearing a non-formal suit-, while holding some fruit punch. He rubs my arms in comfort as if I just had a panic attack.

"Yeah I'm ok.." I replied.

We enjoyed the hyped scene in front of us with a smile when suddenly our other friends starting pushing us to the crowd as our favorite song comes out.

Then me and Joon ended up with our gang, the 11 gangsters in the crowd to join the party.

I jumped next to Lisa when I realized Chaeng wasn't around.

"Yah Lalice where's pasta?!" I asked.

She smiled then replied while continue to dance to the beat.

"She's performing next, Unnie!" she sounded so excited.

"Wh-what, really?!" I smiled proudly as the stage suddenly turned calm.

The crowd that is in front of the stage turn their heads to the stage as the MC welcomed Chaeng and, Chanyeol-oppa?

The crowd goes wild as the tall figure appears, well I was excited too because he was all famous because of his talent, he can frickin play all the instrument how can I not be amazed hello??

"Aish please don't.." I heard Jimin whined which makes me frown and turn my head to him.

"W-why?" I smiled worriedly.

"Ah, i-it's nothing.." he smiled then looked away from the stage.

There was silence between us but the MC are still introducing them both.

"Hyung, should we tell him?" Taehyung, who was standing next to me and Namjoon, asked him.

"Hm, he'll figured it out himself, I'm sure Tae." he smiled while still, focusing on the stage.

"Thank you everybody for coming tonight, we're here to celebrate our seniors who paved the way. We sure will go on our own separate ways, but I know we'll see each other again, so we would like to present a song for them." Chanyeol spoke through the mike in front of him.