Video Games with Matt Espinosa

"Fuck!" Matt yelled at the television screen. "I died again!" He screamed into the headset. Oh how I felt for the people on the other side of the microphone. "That's six times in a row" I whisper to myself. I haven't seen Matt in about a week, and when I come over he wants to play video games. Was I not a good enough distraction?

"Can we go do something?" I say in a begging tone. Matts mutes the microphone, and turns his head towards me. "Like what Y/N?" he responds annoyed. "Well" I say getting closer to him, and giving him a little kiss on the neck. "I have a few things in mind baby" I whisper into his ear. He takes the microphone of mute and hurriedly. "Hey guys, I gotta go. Talk to you later" he throws the controller and headset on the floor before he could even hear a response.

I get up a sit on Matt lap, grinding my hips back and forth, and in a circular motion. "You like that Daddy?" I ask him looking him straight in his eyes. He doesn't respond, but I can tell by the look on his face that he's enjoying himself. I look down and see a massive bulge, which makes me blush.

"Come on babe stop teasing me" he begs. I get down on my knees and unzips his pants. I stroke his dick up and down, licking the tip to tease him a little more. He moans softly, and rubs my hair. I take his dick in my mouth, first sucking slowly, then speeding up. "Shit baby your so fucking good" he says moaning loading putting his head back.

I get up and sit down on his dick, I was really wet by then. "Baby your so fucking tight" he says. He lays back on the bed, and I ride him slowly bouncing up and down, and back and forth. He suddenly gets up a grabs me a slams be against the wall. He thrusts hard and deep. "Fuck me" I scream. "Oh baby fuck me" I repeat. We make eye contact.

I can feel my body tensing up. "I'm bout to cum" I say. "Cum for daddy Y/N" he whispers in my ear. I can feel it coming closer and closer, until it feels like a spark of electricity running through me. My eyes roll back, my toes curl, and my breathing starts to slow. I moan in pleasure, as I feel Matthew cum inside of me. Nice and warm in my body.

Matt lays me on the bed, and then lays down next to me. "Now wasn't that better than video games?" I ask looking over at him catching my breathe. "Way better than video games" he says and smiles, and we both drift off to sleep.