Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios: 1+1=3 (If you get what I mean)

Start from the beginning

"Tooru, guess what?"

"What is it, darling?"

"The thing... with the donor..."

"Yeah?"

"It... it worked... We're going to have a baby..."

Poor Tooru cried for almost two hours as you two cuddled on the couch, trying to calm the both of you down as you started to cry as well.

.
.
.

Yonebayashi Saiko

Being both girls, it was kind of hard for the two of you to start a family and Saiko being... well, Saiko, you sometimes thought of her as your own child, not your lover.

She was playing video games almost every hour of the day, the only attention she gave you was when you two went to bed, but Saiko being Saiko, she would always fall asleep fast.

You sometimes thought that she was playing video games just because she started to grow bored of you.

Until one day, she started to play less and gave you more attention until she told you that it would be nice if you two could start a family, to have children and grow old together.

You knew that it was kind of a crazy idea to do it without her concern, but with the help of a donor, you made her and your wish come true.

"Hey, Saiko. What kind of video games are you going to play with our child?"

"Eh?"

"You heard me"

"Wait... you mean..."

"Yep. I did it with the help of a donor... I'm sorry that I never told you, but I wanted to surprise you, you know--"

Saiko instantly threw her game console away and cuddled with you for the rest of the day as she sometimes started to cry of happiness out of the blue.

.
.
.

Urie Kuki (small warning: mention of abortion and a little bit longer than the others because I felt a little angsty in this one)

You were doomed.

You were so scared that you literally froze with the positive pregnancy test in your hand as you tried to process what just happened.

You loved Urie too much and you couldn't lose him, that would just break your heart into pieces.

He have told you a few times when you talked about it that he doesn't want children, nor to get married too soon.

So you were doomed.

You thought that you'll just play it cool and have an abortion and you'll carry the secret with you to your grave.

But you couldn't do that... the guilt was literally eating you on the inside...

For a few days, you cried yourself to sleep, not knowing what to do at all, until you decided that you'll end everything.

You told Saiko everything and decided to get an abortion, even if she cried her eyes out, begged you a million times to not do it, but you had no other choice.

So you were now in the hospital, waiting for your turn to come as Saiko silently cried and held your hands in hers.

Two more women and it was your turn. You even started to doubt yourself, but it was for the better. Deep inside, you wanted this child, but you thought that you would be selfish if you thought about only yourself and not about him as well.

But your train of thoughts got cut off when you heard someone running down the halls of the hospital and some nurses shouting at the stranger to stop running.

Cliché much, but it was your boyfriend, the one and only Urie Kuki that ran in the hospital. When he stopped running, he heavily panted as he stood on his knees in front of you, holding your hands and looking at the ground.

"From all the things you could do... why would you do this?"

"...I-I... I-I-I was s-scared..."

"Scared of... me?"

"You said that you don't want children and I thought it would be better to do this"

"[Y/N], I was an idiot to say that I don't want to start a family with you, I know, but still... You should have told me!"

"I know!"

"...If you... still want to continue what you just started behind my back... It's okay... I'll always... support you, you know...?"

But Saiko being Saiko she already yelled at the nurses that you won't do it anymore and dragged you two out of the hospital as she started to cry of happiness now.