Chapter Four: Well Good Morning

After kissing McKenna and telling her we would be a family, I began to wonder what I got myself into. I just know it's going to be a huge change for not only me, but for her as well. I know I'll probably have to move in with her and leave Caspar behind, which makes me feel a bit bad, but Caspar can afford it until he finds a new roommate, plus he has 7 or 8 months to do so. But so many questions darted through my head. Will we need more room than we have in her flat? Are we getting married? Does she expect any change, does she want change? Does she even want this? What about YouTube, will my fans be accepting of my life choices? All the thinking began to give me a head ache so I brought my hand up to rub my temples. McKenna saw me stressing out and took my hands away from my face to run her fingers across my tan knuckles. We were never very intimate with each other until that night of course, and it's all still new to me, all her simple gestures. I look up at her and she seems as calm as one could be in our shoes. I don't know how she does it, my head is flooded with worry-filled thoughts, she seems to have no such problem.

"Joe, what are you thinking about now?" She asked in a soothing voice. She always seems to know when I'm over thinking things. While patiently waiting for my reply, she began to rub circles on my back. Because of her calming actions, I was starting to find the right words.

"McKenna, we.. we aren't getting married are we? I'm so confused right now. So what did you mean exactly by family?" I anticipated her answer before she gave me a reassuring smile. I'm not sure what I was hoping for in answer to my question, but I was at ease with the one I got.

"Neither of us are ready for a step that big. I mean, we just have to see where this takes us. Okay?" I nodded at her. I visibly calmed, she always seems to know what to say to make me feel better about things.

We sat there for a moment and before I could look up she was straddling me. Too shocked to move, I was still while she slowly laid down onto me. I put one arm around her slim figure and used the other to stroke her hair. Soon enough, both of us were overcome by much needed sleep, darkness taking over.

I woke up to see her freaking out. Not knowing what to do or what caused it, I woke her up softly by squeezing her shoulder and saying her name. "Kenny, shh now, it's okay." She sprung up and her eyes were filled with alarm before they began to fill with tears. She leaned into my touch when I cupped her soft cheek and wiped away a few wet streaks. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, not pushing to know what had her in a panic, only leaving the offer out there. She shook her head and began to cry more. I began shushing her in a calming manner and held her closer to my chest. "You're okay, Kenny, you're alright." I watch as she slowly calms herself down and falls asleep once more. Knowing that she was able to sleep again, I let myself drift off.

I woke up to the blaring of my phone and immediately turned it off so it didn't wake up McKenna. However, I was too late. She props up her head so she could see me. As if to ask what was going on, she tilts her head to the side. "I forgot to turn it off. I'm sorry, we can go back to bed it's only 8." I say while brushing a few stray strands of hair out of her face. She just nods and dipping her head back down causing her lips to touch my neck. My body shivers at the contact and McKenna must have felt it because she looks up with a smirk on her face.

"Someone's a bit turned on, are we?" Shit. She knew what was going on in my head, or just my pants. She began to trace my abs with a single finger causing me to shiver once more.

**smut smut smut smut smut (here until the end)**

"Mmmf.." was all I could manage right now, I didn't exactly trust my voice enough to not break out in a moan. That was all it took for her, she sits up so that she was lined up with me. I was being pulled up to sit up and her lips eagerly crash into mine. I part my lips to allow her to roam my mouth freely. Our lips halt and within seconds she speaks in a raspy tone. "Well you're in luck love, I can't get pregnant twice." She says while slowly grinding into me. My head falls back at the friction and I am so far gone at this point. My hands tug at the seam of her shirt before ripping it over her head. I slowly let my hands travel down her stomach, placing kisses on her prominent collar bone down between her large breasts and down her stomach to the top of her pants. I look up at her after a moan fills the room. I lay her down gently sucking and nipping at her skin. I stop very shortly to admire the dark mark I made on her hip. She moans as I blow cold air onto the purple bruise. I brought my face back up to hers to kiss her lustfully. Her fingers were tangled in my untamed hair. "Please." She whispered. "Joe, please." I kiss her jaw and quickly make my way back to her pants. I tug on her sweats and she lifts her bum so I could pull them down. I begin to play with her entrance through her soaked panties by running a finger up and down the slit. Knowing my teasing should stop, I yank her underwear down and put a finger to her opening before pushing it in. She grabs the couch and moans as her back arched. I pick up the pace after adding another finger and begin scissoring her. She was panting and moaning all over the place. My fingers left her only to be replaced with a tongue. I ran my tongue up her entrance and sucked on the clit before licking at her entrance. My tongue found its way into her while slowly lapping her walls. I could tell she was close by the sudden increase in volume. A few more laps and she was warning me. "Joe!" She moaned out as she clenched around my tongue. I place a few kisses up her so that she could ride the orgasm out. When she finished completely she turned us over so that she was on top. "My turn." She said with a wink, I became painfully harder. This is going to be a Hell of a night.