Crimson

"Sinister/Scary piano and cello music starts"
Chained. That's how Mara was right now, figuratively and literally. She had cuffs on her hands and the straight jacket she wore kept her from trying to escape her binds. Red was the only thing she saw. No, crimson. That was what's on her mind right now. Crimson was the only thing that was in her thoughts as it was the color she wanted to shed from many once she escaped the hellhole she was in. Ohh, how she wanted so badly to be out of here. How many people were going suffer karma's ruthless hand? She didn't know. But, she didn't care. All she wanted was to dispel karma through any means she could. That's what she wants right now.

She could feel it

She could feel it. She felt many, many things when she looked down. Satisfaction, enjoyment, fulfillment. Those were the big ones. Those were the emotions she was feeling right now.

The blood was from many who have wronged her and many who've tried to escape from their sins

The blood was from many who have wronged her and many who've tried to escape from their sins. Now, she was complete.
Mackinder:Mara.
"Music ends"
A soft but firm voice says as the red hooded girl looked up at Dr.Mackinder and then at the chains on her arms.
Mara:What do you want?
Mara says looking up at the man as reality came back to her face.
Mackinder:I'm here to help you, Mara Mallory, and I think it would be polite not to show aggression towards me. Are you going to keep this behavior up, Mara, or must we put you back in your room?
Mackinder gives her a stern, serious look as he wants her to take her part in her recovery seriously. Her silence indicated to Dr.Mackinder that she understood.
Mackinder:Good.
Dr.Mackinder then continues talking with her as means to try to communicate with her on a positive note.
Mackinder:So tell me, what's been new?

A brick wall is how much Mara wanted to speak with the man at this moment

A brick wall is how much Mara wanted to speak with the man at this moment. In fact, she wasn't wishing to speak with anyone at this place. And, why would she? This place was full of people dealing with issues of all kinds and this place was designed to help them rejoin society as functional individuals. She felt like she never belonged here. She needs to be free. She needs to dispel karma.
Mackinder:"sighs" Look, Mallory. I understand you don't wish to be here. But, it's a necessity for you. You need help and I feel this would be beneficial in helping you control your anger.
Mara:You mean my passion, Doctor?
Mara asks in a monotone voice.
Mackinder:You see your anger as your passion?
Mara:My strength is my passion. I'm passionate about the things I do, what I've done.
Mackinder:Such as all the people whose lives you've ended?
Mara:What, the child beaters, the murderers, the thieves? Why should I feel sorry for those people?
Mara scoffed, her voice becoming a bit louder.
Mackinder:I'm not saying what they did was right but-
Mara:But what? That they deserved another chance to hurt people?
Mara says as she felt the anger dwelling inside her slowly rise.
Mackinder:No, that they deserved to suffer for their actions in jail and not being beaten to death like how you've murdered those people, as well as in many other gruesome ways.
Mara:Murder, Dr.Mackinder? Is that what you're calling what I'm doing?
Mackinder:Yes. Although you believe that what you're doing is right, it isn't your job. It's the courts's job. Although I have no favor towards the death penalty, I understand that sometimes things like that must happen for the worst of people. As for you, it is not your responsibility. No one person should ever have the power of deciding who lives and who dies.
Mara:In your mind, yeah. But, in my mind, the people I kill need to be killed. You wanna know why?
Mackinder:Why is that in your case?
Mara:Simple, its like how a king always managed to get out of trouble back in our far past. They always avoided the consequences of their choices by means of lies, stealing, control, and murder.
Mackinder:And, how exactly does that make you better than them?
Mara:What?
Mara's tone escalated due to her rage. Did this man really compare herself to the filth she cleans from the city?
Mackinder:How exactly are you no different from those people, Mara? The way you murder whoever enrages you and justify your actions constantly clearly shows how similar you are to what you're fighting against. For someone like you to claim they protect those who are suffering but inflicts great amounts of suffering on many is someone I don't consider a hero but instead a hypocrite.
Mara's stone cold expression hidden under her mask was perfect at hiding the hidden fury building up.
Mara:Dr.Mackinder, you don't understand. The people I put down deserve to be put down.
Mackinder:Another pointer for you. They "deserve" it.
Mara was confused and angry. What was he trying to get at?
Mackinder:Let me tell you a story. A boy robbed one of his peers at knifepoint for no good reason other then the other boy didn't give him enough money for an item he could've boughten himself. That young man was sent to juvenile hall for armed robbery as well as other dangerous threats he sent to his ex-friend. By you using fear and violence to achieve what you want, you'll only make people scared of you. You're not bringing hope and comfort to people, Mallory. Only fear, pain, and death.
Mara:I think you should leave.
Mara forced herself to say. She knew if she slaughtered Dr.Mackinder in his chair that she would be deemed beyond saving. That, and she'll be sent to the prison with extra tight cuffs and possibly spend eternity locked in a cage. Cages. Why cages? Cages and....
Mackinder:When will you understand? You can't just-
Mara:Leave! Now!
Mara felt her rage nearly take over but something was keeping her from going haywire. What that something is unknown.
Mackinder:Fine.
Disappointed, Dr.Mackinder leaves her. She didn't care as she wanted him gone.