"All for One..." All Might turns completely towards the man that he's searched for, constantly, to rid of his horrendous tendencies of evil. His sworn duty as the bearer of the power of One for All, given to him to destroy the atrocious presence of All for One, to spare humanity from the plague of evil.

All Might felt his mind stir, however, his heart felt as though it was being torn as he fought with himself. You were still at home, waiting for him, calling for his help, if he wasn't too late, if he hadn't lost his little girl yet. He felt his knees go weak at that, he couldn't bare the thought of losing you, he felt guilt consume him as he found himself torn: rushing headlong to save his beloved daughter or defeating the world's greatest evil.

All for One, seeing his debate with himself, chuckled darkly, "Still swayed so heavily by the troubles of humanity. I recall you've made quite the life for yourself...a child, Symbol of Peace?" He chuckles, All Might glares at him behind his smile, forced now as he struggles to maintain it. "A young girl, hardly the age of 8, a late bloomer. Deemed quirk less till she blossomed at the rare age of 6, am I getting this right?" The man taunted him, snickering as All Might stomped towards him as he did the same. "A life so fragile should never have been given to such a man as you, Yagi. You're becoming predictable."

"It was you!" All Might realized. Someone had taken you, they had snuck into his home, stolen you from your room and frightened you beyond his comprehension. "You've taken my daughter! You will return her to me, All for One!"

All for One smirks as the two near one another, his eyes growing wide with excitement and evident blood lust. "After this fight, symbol of peace, you will be no more and I intend to take (y/n) for my own. If she proves to be an asset; if not..." he raises his hands, humming thoughtfully, "Her power will prove useful to my collection. Hopefully it won't come to that," All for One, then glares at All Might, "For you know full well, All Might, She was always mine to begin with!" He began to raise his fists, his legs moving impossibly fast as he rushed All Might. "Now come, face your defeat for your death is soon to come!"

Toshinori races towards him, growling angrily. "You don't deserve to speak her name! You fiend!" He raises his fist, ready to land a shattering blow. "Give her back to me!"

Their fists meet. An explosion of power thunders across the field, the air pressure building up before releasing, eliciting an astinishing crater beneath the two. "You fall today, All for One! I will defeat you!"

You thrusted your hands outwards, your pupils dilating in the darkness as your eye's glowed brightly, your hands light up with awakened, white energy before it surges forwards. It strikes, the man with the dark void for a body goes to his knees, growling angrily as he places a hand on his chest, his suit ruined and burned. You fall on your rear, him dropping you from his hold as he finishes his warp, having no time to groan, you gasp as the warp lunges forwards after you.

You dive to the side, him narrowly missing you as you crawl under the fallen debris of the building, falling on your stomach before scrambling upwards as he lifts the broken boards away. "Don't make this hard, Kid!" He seethed, you only proceeded to run, further into the broken building, you don't dare look back at your kidnapper. "Get back here!" He growls behind you before his void collapses in on itself as he disappears.

You scream as he reappears in front of you, you skid to a stop, the floor beneath you wet from busted pipes, you slip and collide with his feet. He chuckles but it's short lived as you hit your foot against his knee in your panic, your bare foot coated in energy, connecting with his calve with vigor. He nearly collapses as he yelps in shock, the pain is sudden and he clutches his leg in pain, the impact nearly breaking it. Fortunately your quirk wasn't strong enough yet, but that didn't stop him from being pissed even further. "You little brat!" He roared as you crawled away from him before sprinting away again, your feet now glowing with energy and your feet barely seemed to be touching the floor as you were out of his sight in seconds. His eyes go wide, he curses before stumbling to his feet, "What the--grr! Fuck!" He collapses in on himself once more, urging himself to warp.