You slam the door shut, your short legs moved as fast as they could, locking the door before he slammed his body against it. You fell backwards, dropping the phone before you scrambled to pick it up as you breathed harshly, sobbing as you struggled to dial your father's number. If anyone could save you, it was him.

It rang and rang. With each ring, the door was hit, the sound was loud and unforgiving, the wood cracked and splintered, over and over again, you fell backwards into the tub, luckily landing on your back instead of your head.

"Hello?" Your father's voice. You let out a sound of relief, taking the phone in your grip, your tears blurred your vision. "(Y/n)?"

"Daddy!" You sobbed into the receiver. You choked on your sob before you screamed as you heard the angered yell of the intruder on the other side of the door. Huddling into the corner, your body shook violently, you heart throbbing as your hands flickered with light.

Your father immediately answered to you. "(Y/n), honey, what's going on? Are you alright?!" You could nearly see him stop in his tracks, holding the phone tight in his grip and pressing the phone to his face as if he'd hear any better with it being close enough to merge with his skin. "Who is that?" When you couldn't give him an answer, he felt his throat closing up. "Ok, listen to me darling, it's going to be ok, alright? I'll be right there. Stay hidden, ok? I'm almost home. Don't worry," you could hear the panicked breathing coming from him, his loud footsteps echoing through the phone as he sprints towards his home. "I'm almost there!"

You sniffled as you hid behind the shower curtains, you pressed the phone to your temple, you wanted to scream as you remembered that he was hundreds of miles away. "I wish you didn't have to go all the time. I wish you stayed with me. I want you here with me, daddy!" You sobbed as you squeezed your eye's shut as the wood splintering ceased, the last remainders of wood falling to the tiled floor. You jumped as a few pieces hit the curtain before sliding down to the tiled floor below with a loud clack.

Your eye's opening slowly, clutching the curtains beside you, only to be met with the dark void in front of you, ready to swallow you whole. Your heart pulsed, instinctively, your veins ran cold as you felt your own energy run through your chest to your hands, bringing them up as you dropped your phone, your hands burned with energy. Before it could release, you suddenly couldn't breathe as you were covered in the void and held tightly as if to hold you down. You couldn't scream, your throat burned as did your hands which sparked and sizzled with your power. Before you could reach for the phone, once more, you were pulled back and into the void, light fading and you couldn't see. Dad!

All Might stayed silent for a few seconds as he couldn't find the words, why hadn't he stayed with you? Nothing should've been more important then making sure you were safe. He should've stayed, he should've stayed with his daughter. "I'm so sorry, Honey. Don't you worry, I'm here! I'm right here! I won't be long, ok?" He waited for your response, his blood running cold as it was silent on your end. He couldn't hear your voice, he couldn't hear anything but the echo of his own voice. "Honey? (Y/n), answer me. (Y/n), Baby, please! (Y/N)!" He ran faster, his grip on his phone crushing it slowly as he feels his eye's burning with unshed tears, he grits his teeth as he urges himself to go faster.

Before he can make a leap across the empty field, a sudden darkness overcomes him and he looks up, stunned to see a large stone pillar hurling towards him from above. He quickly dives to the side and frown's deeply as it buries itself into the area he was just standing a few meters away. Dust rising into the air, he puts his hands up to cover himself from the debris, cursing inaudibly, he was wasting time, you could be...you...

"Your fear, All Might, it calls to me..." a terrifyingly familiar voice that sent his heart hammering against his chest as memories flooded back to him as well as a swell of emotions, echoed through the fog. "Even after all this time, your journey to become Symbol of Peace, you simply cease to change..." the dust begins to dissolve, splitting apart to reveal the silhouette of a man meters away. All Might grits his teeth, his fists clenching instantly as he recognizes the carnal, sinister energy stemming from the Symbol of Evil.