Chapter 4

~Makotos POV~

"Sorry I'm late sensei!" I bowed as soon as I came in.

"Ah- it's ok it was only about 5 minutes since class started anyways." Chuckled my new teacher.

"But since we were about to introduce ourselves, you can start as you're already at the front." Gleamed my teacher.

I was to preoccupied about that thing with the plushie, and nervous about leaving a bad first impression with my new teacher. That I didn't think about introducing myself to the other students. I think Sensei noticed how worried I was about not knowing what to say.

"You just have to say your name, talent and one fun fact about yourself." Sensei hastily said.

"O-okay. My name is Makoto Naegi and I'm the ultimate lucky student and I have a younger sister. But you can just call me Makoto." I stuttered wanting this to quickly end. As I rushed back to my seat.

As everyone started to introduce themselves I found myself already knowing their talents. Maybe what the plushie said was true. But it could be a coincidence since most of them are famous anyways. While class went on I just started doodling in my notebook, when I felt a weird feeling like someone was watching me. I turned around to see who it was- it was Junko Enoshima the ultimate fashion icon. She seemed like she was staring at me, almost studying me?

When she noticed that I was looking back at her in confusion. She made it look like she almost in a daze. It's like she pretended to snap out of it, but what do I know right? She then just gave me a goofy smile before whispering

"Sorry! Haha guess I was just day dreaming again. You know me the airhead hehe." She whispered while giving a ditzy smile.

I just nodded in response as I didn't want Sensei to hear us, then get into trouble on the first day.

~Mini Time skip~
(It's the middle of the third class before mini break)

Ok so what the plushie was saying could be true but it might be some plot to slowly kidnap the ultimates? Or they might hold me for ransom. But my family doesn't have that kind of money-

Just then I thought of a great plan to see if what that plush was saying is true. Since I remember my dream so vividly I remember all the weird and crazy facts. Like how Touko Fukawa is Genocider Sho. Or how Chihiro Fujisaki is actually a boy. And finally how Celestia Ludenburg is really Taeko Yasuhiro.

Maybe to prove if the plush is right I should ask them shouldn't I? Well I have to go from calm to extreme so I'll probably start with Chihiro and end with Touko. But what about Celestia. I mean she is the ultimate gambler otherwise known as the "Queen of Liars" so shouldn't she have the best poker face? Well 2 out of 3 is worthy enough.

When I finished my plan of how I should approach this the bell went for small break. This is my chance to ask Chihiro if she is a he. I scan the class looking for her. I see her with Mondo Owada the ultimate biker gang leader. And Leon Kuwata the ultimate baseball player. I chuckled at the thought of if this dream was real then Chihiro is friends with her murderer. But I push that thought aside and go up to Chihiro and ask her for a little chat. She agreed thankfully.

"Ah what did you want to talk about Makoto-kun?" Chihiro asked with an innocent expression.

"Um- Chihiro? Are you..." I started off saying.

"Yes?? Am I what?" Chihiro replied implying me to continue. With a look of slight distress on her face.

I took a deep breath and asked her. "Are you really a boy?"

I could see Chihiro tear up and that was my answer. I knew that this was true. But this is only 1 out of 3. I thought that I should console Chihiro and let her know that I'm not using this for blackmail of any kind.

"I'm not going to use it against you I swear. I just wanted to confirm something- don't worry about that." I said with the most genuine smile I could muster. Holding out my pinky finger indicating a pinky promise.

Chihiro stops crying and holds his pinky out. He thanks me then rushes back into the class with Leon and Mondo.
I just need to do Celestia & Touko. I checked the clock I only have 8 minutes so I might only get Celestia and I'll do Touko after lunch.

I walk around the school looking for Celestia and spot her with her cat and a cup of tea in the kitchen. I walk up to her and ask if I could talk to her, she agrees and told me to sit beside her. I proceeded with caution because if that "dream" was right then she will blow if I talk about her real name. I finally sit down beside her.

"Dear Naegi-kun what did you want to talk about?" Asked the expert gambler, trying to read my face and my intentions.

"You can call me Makoto-"

"Of course silly me. Now what was it Makoto-kun?" She asked very manner full and pompous.

"I- um-" I stuttered remembering how angry she could get.

"Oh do spit it out Makoto I haven't got all day you know." She responded while sipping her tea.

"Is your real name Taeko Yasuhiro? I almost mumbled.

Celestia gave me a look of horror on her face but only for a few seconds. Then she looked like she was in denial almost wishing she didn't hear that. She cleared her throat.

"Ahem- Wh-what did you say dear Makoto-kun?" She asked even thought she already knew the answer. She was also more hostile, and lost all of her manners from earlier.

There was a silence like she was actually asking me to say it again. I didn't say anything 'cause I thought that is was a rhetorical question. Then I realized I should probably answer her.

"Are you actually Taeko Yasuhiro and not Celestia Ludenberg?" I mumbled wishing I didn't ask in the first place.

She got so angry when she heard me ask her. She broke her tea cup by slamming it on the table. I was too scared to move. I was frozen scared for my life.

"HOW DARE YOU BRING UP THAT NAME INFRONT OF ME CELSETIA LUDENBERG. YOU FOOL!-"
She screamed at me. About to continue with her telling off when the bell went. It was time for afternoon classes. We walked back to class together but I kept my distance because of my new found fear.

" Ah dear Makoto-kun if you ever tell anyone this I will kill you. Understood?" She said with her accent and mannerisms back which made it more threatening I just nodded in agreement as I was still in shock.

I guess I'll ask Touko when it's lunch before I meet that plushie.