Chapter 3

~Junkos' POV~

"Are you sure you didn't get any new freckles? Like are you sure that you're sure?" Questioned Junko with a very playful/bothered look on her face.

"Yes indeed. I am fairly certain that I haven't gained any new freckles, sister." Replied the tired teen.

"Can you get any colder? Any more distant? I mean I get that you're a solider and everything but are you sure you even love me??" Junko teased her sister.

The look in Mukuros' eyes was heartbreak. For the sheer thought that her dear sister who she deeply cares, loves and trusts with all her heart thinks that she didn't. After everything that they had been through together, she couldn't not love her. Mukuro has quickly composed herself as soon as she realized she was showing her true emotions. But know Junko and how well she would analyze people there was no doubt that Junko already figured out how she felt. And Junko did.

In fact Junko already knew how this would make Mukuro feel and react. Since she already knew how much her sister loved her but couldn't really express her feelings.

It was all because of her God like analytical skill. She could analyze anything and anyone as long as it could move and make decisions. She would know exactly what it would do next and how to make it react how she wants.

So everything became very boring for her since there was no excitement in life. She could tell what was gonna happen and when and who was going to do it. So she took comfort in the feeling of despair.

The feeling that her analytical skill was wrong, and she had to suffer the repercussions. It was thrilling. It was unreal. Since Junkos' skill is very overpowered. And the worst thing is that she had this skill since she could remember, so for a long time everything was so very boring until she had her first taste of despair. Since then Junko made it her mission to feel the most despair inducing incident.

And after thinking Junko thought that one of the most despair inducing moment would be betrayal from someone she held so close to her heart. Which would be her dear, dear older twin sister Mukuro Ikusaba.

Oh how she she would love it if Mukuro betrayed her by foiling the B I G plans they have. Or maybe by abandoning her sister and saying how much she resented her. Or maybe by actually killing her... Maybe the best option would be all of them.

Junko almost lost herself with the over whelming feeling of how crushing the despair would feel if it were to happen. But caught herself in time before Mukuro noticed. Luckily she can't analyze as well as her sister.

After what seemed like forever the two sisters could see the school insight. They then walked in through the school gate and walked up to their class. Seems like no one else was there yet. While sitting in silence Mukuro took it upon herself to ask Junko a question and ending this silence.

"Say sister-" Mukuro started to say.

" Yeah?" Asked Junko nonchalantly while doodling a black and white bear into her notebook.

"Have you already stopped narrating yourself? I noticed you haven't done it since this morning." Mukuro wondered already know the answer.

"Yeah, I stopped it just got boring you know?" Stated the doodling blond.

Just then almost right on cue two students walk in. One of them was a girl the other was a guy. The girl had to big black curly pigtails that really suited her. She also had a maid like headband on. She had a black blazer while all the hemming was with white lace. The same was done with her poofy knee length skirt. Under all that she had a white shirt, she also had a red tie with black details on it and black stockings with the same hemming like her skirt and blazer. Her face was fairly pale with beady red eyes that seemed to break any facade they were faced with.

The other student was a guy he was almost a full foot taller than the girl. He was dirty blond with a slightly warmer complexion than the girl with teal eyes that looked very cold. He looked very promising and proper. He had a blazer on with a white shirt and a little cross thingy on his chest.

'Was is a weird deconstructed bow tie thingy?' Was what Junko was thinking.

Anyways he was had suit trousers and fancy shoes. He basically looked very bland but had a very cold and egoistic expression on his face.

"Ah after you." Offered the blond boy.

"Why thank you, that was kind of you. But you should know that I'm capable of opening my own doors. For next time." The girl said with an innocent smile on her face but almost knowing how she phrased her words.

"Of course" muttered the boy grinding his teeth.

They then sat down fairly apart from each other. Not long before anyone could introduce themselves everyone else started to poor in. Before class started 15 of the 16 seats were taken, which meant that one person wasn't here. Odd.

Well when school started around 5 or less minutes after the teacher came to the class, who told us to introduce ourselves. But before the first person could start the door flung open and a boy came in and bowed at the sensei for being late.

Junko then got a feeling that he would be either a v e r y big hindrance or a big help to her plans. From the raw potential of talent she could sense from him.

This got her excited.