Mad love... The File

There he was Taehyung the well known Phycitriest in the Arkam Asylum walking through the hallways of Asylum .
As his shift was over. He went through the elevator to the parking lot we're is car was there. He drove the streets of Gotham City. His only wish was to evaluate Gotham City's Clown king aka 'The Joker' his thoughts we're ended as he reached his home that he shared with his best friend Lisa. Lisa she is a police officer and she will do anything to catch The Joker and put behind the bars .
He entered apartment to be greated by a hug by his best friend " Hey how was your day taetae" "It was good Lisa catch any phycos today" Taehyung told her " Yes you won't believe me we caught the joker and he will be put on the asylum to be treated his mental illness " She told him " Oh, my god. Really I wish I can be his doctor. How he looks? That would be dream come true " He day dreams. Lisa answered quickly " No ,Tae Tae you can't risk your life for the joker and you will not evaluate him. He is manipulative and he can do any anything. I can't risk your life to that maniac " Lisa explains to her best friend. " Okay, I understand. Now give me food I am hungry " He pouted Lisa laughed at his cuteness " Of course taebear " . With that he went to his room and changed into his pj's and went to eat dinner and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were right Joker was caught the clown king of the Gotham City.
His file was given to each of the best Phycitriest in the Asylum but all got rejected. Why?. They were afraid of the joker. They wouldn't want to deal with the joker. By the last moment the file was landed on taehyung table when he saw it he immediately accepted it. And his dream will come true if he cure joker he will be known in the world. Taehyung is happy more than anything that why he will treat his best friend. After his shift he quickly drove to his apartment to give this good news to his best friend. He opened the front door and shouted to his friend "Lisa I have a good news come fast " " Oh, my Tae Tae what happened. Why are you shouting " She said annoying sound " You won't believe me I am evaluating the clown king the joker you can believe it I am so happy " " What? You can't do that it's dangerous you will get hurt. " Lisa said in worried tone " Please, Lisa understand this is my dream I want to do this and I won't get hurt" He said while hugging her.
Now let's celebrate I want to enjoy this day . With that they enjoyed drinking and eating.

It was a memorable day for taehyung.

************************************
This is my second book hope you enjoy
Check out my first book ' The Ring '

Copyright © Taekook fan fiction

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××