Chap. 33

Alan's pov

The room was spinning, and time was flashing in front of my eyes along with the moments happening and that happened.

"Baby it's cold outside." Bob hums swaying his hips tugging me closer to him by my shirt.

Landon hiccups before drinking some more. "Woooah, you just gonna let him take control?" he laughs glancing at Bob then me.

I roll my eyes smilling and gulp down my glass cup, before giving Landon the middle finger. Kaden shakes his head at us, but smiles nonetheless.

"Don't get toooo crazy you guys." Kaden says laughing a little himself, while trying to snatch the alcohol away from Landon once again.

Landon stands up with the bottle held high out of Kaden's reach, then quickly falls down just as fast as he stood up. "Shit.." he mumbles rubbing his head as Kaden plucks the bottle out of Landon's arms.

Bob hums near my ear and I suck in a breath. Everything is hot, everywhere is hot. I immediately start tugging at my shirt, using it to fan myself a bit.

"Aren't you hot?" I laugh as Bob continues the song humming a little at parts he doesn't know.

Bob hiccups in response. "You're... supposed to be singing with m-me... not complaining."

"Right, my bad." I say pushing my cup Kaden's way.

Since Kaden wasn't drinking he became the drink pourer. Bob quickly followed my lead, making my eyes wide for a second. I was still a little shocked Bob was drinking.

Once we start drinking again, everything feels hotter than before. You wouldn't even know it's winter from this heat. And my eyes kept finding their way to Bob. Any part of him: his eyes, hat, exposed upper thighs, cherry red lips, and him looking right at me!!!

His eyes looked misty, and all around me felt stuffy suddenly. Those cherry lips were getting closer and closer to me, and I felt myself leaning in forward to get rid of that distance between us. The music was just bakground noise now...

He pulled back, he fucking pulled back! And that smile- smirk on his face!
WHATEVER THE HELL IT WAS!!!

I turned in my bed on my side, squeezing my pillow tightly. I also found myself digging my teeth in it.

We were drunk, it wouldn't mean anything anyway.

That's what I thought at least.

We were all smiling and laughing as people opened presents. I grin as my mom takes pictures of Bob's mom opening her gift. I was just waiting to see Bob's face when he saw the gift I got him.

But suddely I felt something warm moving along my leg. I was hoping it wasn't a bug...it was way too big. I look over from the corner of my eye to see Bob's hand. He's not even looking at me, he's grinning away as he talks to our moms.

I would think this was an accident if his hand wasn't moving up to my inner thigh. I bit my lip trying to hold back a shudder using the gifts in my arms to cover what's going on.

"Alan." a voice says making my head snap in attention in their direction, and of course it's Bob's mom. "So what gifts do you have? After you it'll be me then my son."

"Oh um..." I suck in a breath when his hand nears my groin. "Ri-Right now?" I laugh gripping onto the gifts.

Both our moms blink at me, but mine gives me the look only a mother could pull off. Bob's mom saves me by laughing.

"Aw, I understand. You never had to really spend money, you're not ready to let go. We'll come to you after me? Or would you like to go last?" Bob's mom asks berore sipping her champagne.

"I um don't care." I laugh as his hand stops, I shoot him a look but he's still not looking at me with that stupid "innocent" grin of his.

My mom sighs and nods at Bob's mom."Okay, well I guess you'll go." 

Bob's hand slides off me, and I let out a breath relaxing partly. There is still a part of me that can't relax.

"I don't mind going." Bob says raising said hand he messed with me with in the air.

"Aw how sweet of you." My mom says smiling at him sweetly before shooting me a glare.

Woman, if only you know how horrible he really is. I grumbled as I shifted the gifts in a more comfortable spot.

"Thank you Ms. Foster." Bob smiles brightly as he leans over me all of a sudden. "I'll just give you your gift first."

I suck in a breath as he presses against me and the gifts also against me. Even when he hands my mom her the gift bag he lingers on me for a while.

"Okay! I need to go!" I say jumping up as soon as he was off me, dropping some of the gifts I was holding.

"But Ala-" I run to the bathroom before I can be stopped by my mom or anyone else.

I glance down in the mirror, from the mirror of course I couldn't see between my legs. But it helped me hope and believe there was not a real issue down there. I glance down at myself and groan rubbing my face. I have a fucking tent, I swear I'm gonna kill Bob.

I felt my face burning just from the recounters of all this. I pull the covers up a bit then drop them with a groan, burying my face in my pillow.

Maybe if I just ignore it, it'll go away. I highly doubt it, but maybe I just gotta believe in that. There's nothing there-

My phone starts blinking a light. I grab it to see Bob text me. I glare and click on the notification anyway.

Bob

Bob: Are you still up?

Me: Why?

Bob: So that's a yes, good.
I'll be at your place in a
little bit.

Me: wait what
Me: WHY?!
Me: Hello?
Me: Bob -_-

Sorry it took a while everyone! I officially started my senior year, and I got a lot of work to do. The next update will probably be a while since I did just update! But hopefully it should still be next week. Thanks for reading ❤ also OMG we almost have 40 subscribers on this story on Tapas!!!!